Ratings for Dr. Gwendolyn O'Guin

Definitely needs to work on interpersonal skills. Very unprofessional at times, did not communicate instructions well, or at all, blamed patient for condition, ignored or dismissed symptoms, VERY defensive when confronted about these issues.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Needs to work on her interpersonal skills. Was unprofessional and even defensive at times. Told me that I just needed to live with the issue I was having. This appeared to be due to the fact that she could not correctly diagnosis me. I understand that happens, but after so many visits send me to a specialist. I insisted on seeing a specialist who then correctly diagnosed me. I did not have to live with my illness as Dr. O'Guin had stated. I am happy to say that I am healthy and have switched primary care doctors. Sad to say, but I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

Treated over the phone after midnight on Saturday. Correctly diagnosed problem and called in prescription first thing next morning. Even called to follow up. Very helpful!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

I object to her lack of respect for patients. I had an appointment at 9 am, she waltzed in at 9:15 and with no apologies for being late. Then I had to wait for her computer to load. She dealt w/ the one problem I had, but I had two others: she refused to even hear them. She told me to make another appointment because someone else had an appointment after me! And this is after being late 15 minutes!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Gwendolyn O'Guin's Credentials

• Ohio Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Athens Oh 45701 (Grad. 1984)