Ratings for Dr. Marylinn Waggoner

This Doctor prescribed very addictive pain meds to me for over a year. For chronic back pain. In June of 2010 I went to my 30 day re-check for med refills and was told that I had been dis-charged and would not be seen ever again at that office. when i asked why; they said it was because my husband did not follow his contract, so therfore the whole family was dis-charged. No phone call, letter, nothing. No warning at all.They kicked me out like a piece of trash for something another patient did. My husband and I were 2 seperate files. So here i was, with no medication that they got me addicted to,and no advice or help. I honestly dont believe that what they did was legal. When I signed the "narcotics agreement" it did not state on there anywhwere that I would be punished for the actions of another patient. I followed the rules.This should not have happened. And they did not care. Verry un-feeling and cold. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. They only care about money, not "your" health.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010