Ratings for Dr. Henry Ma

I was scheduled for a cleaning appointment recently. I went in hoping to have everything completed but was annoyingly scheduled for not enough time. My cleanings always take a bit longer and now I have to wait another 4 months until they can get me back in! Anytime I've seen Dr. Ma interact with his staff he is outright rude and disrespectful. I feel bad for the poor girls working there that have to deal with him on the daily

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Ma and his staff are great and amazing with kids! The whole family gives thumbs up! Thank you! :)

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Thought we had found a great dental office until we paid our bill. We have 100% coverage with our health plan that we pay a hefty monthly fee for. Each visit we expected not to have to pay our of pocket, after all we are covered 100%, but we were charged money for each appointment and not a little either. sould not be paying anything for fully covered services!!! This is a rip off. Other dentists in Fsj do not overcharge, so be careful where you go!!! Just saying!!!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Best office in town. Me and my family tried all the other dentists in FSJ and we moved all our files to Accent dental last year. Since then we only have great experiences there. The ladies at the front desk are very helpful and they were even dealing with our insurance people when they didn't want to pay fir our white fillings! Hygienists and assistants are great too and they really care about our family. My kids love coming to the dentist now. I saw once his other dr that comes from Vancouver and he helped me understand what exactly was the problem with my teeth and gums. He spent 15 minutes talking time and even drawing to help me understand. Really really great experience and awesome doctors and staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Ma is fantastic! I was in pain with an infected cracked tooth at 3am in the morning on Sunday & he treated me within 1/2 hour & I'm so grateful for him to take the emergency call. Thank you so much:)

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Poor bed side manners. Instead of admitting he doesn't know the "diagnosis" he claims it to be a "herpies virus outbreak". He has little to no respect for you his staff. He's too cheap to hire educated staff he "trains" them himself. Unclean office. I would question their sterilization.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr ma and his staff were rude ! The only reason im going there is to see a specialist. The reception was not at all friendly and dr ma was not impressive.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Worst experience with Henry Ma, have ever! very little common sense and side manners - very rude. Free 10 points checkup and trapping point - please be careful and avoid him, if you can.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Best dentist I have ever had! Staff is excellent also. Very clean beautiful office.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr Ma & his staff were awesome when I brought my son in for some fillings. My son enjoyed playing the video games while we waited & it really took away the anxiety kids get when going to the dentist. After the fillings my son said "it didn't even hurt dad" I recommend this office to anybody who wants professional & courteous service:)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014