Ratings for Dr. Henry Ma

My experience watching Dr. Ma with my grand daughter was wonderful. Dr. Ma went above and beyond to make Grace’s experience a positive one. We cannot say enough how much we appreciate what you did for us.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Great with kids. Honest and upfront about what needs to be done. Staff was friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Absolutely would recommend Dr.Ma to anyone hes such a great dentist Im nervous about dentist and he makes your experience comfortable bu chatting and laughing reassuring everything will be ok. His staff aswell are all wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I love how the negative comments keep being deleted...4 bad ones from January and all gone now....guess open/honest comments aren't allowed here-glad I switched after the way I was treated and how the staff were treated. Wonder how long until this comment is deleted too.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Very impressed with the service and the staff and Dr. Ma, having never been there before as they had gotten me a same day appt due to an infected tooth when I couldn't get in anywhere else, def recommend and i will def return👍

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Will never go back. They charge higher then any other dentist and their follow up sucks.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I was scheduled for a cleaning appointment recently. I went in hoping to have everything completed but was annoyingly scheduled for not enough time. My cleanings always take a bit longer and now I have to wait another 4 months until they can get me back in! Anytime I've seen Dr. Ma interact with his staff he is outright rude and disrespectful. I feel bad for the poor girls working there that have to deal with him on the daily

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Ma and his staff are great and amazing with kids! The whole family gives thumbs up! Thank you! :)

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Thought we had found a great dental office until we paid our bill. We have 100% coverage with our health plan that we pay a hefty monthly fee for. Each visit we expected not to have to pay our of pocket, after all we are covered 100%, but we were charged money for each appointment and not a little either. sould not be paying anything for fully covered services!!! This is a rip off. Other dentists in Fsj do not overcharge, so be careful where you go!!! Just saying!!!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Best office in town. Me and my family tried all the other dentists in FSJ and we moved all our files to Accent dental last year. Since then we only have great experiences there. The ladies at the front desk are very helpful and they were even dealing with our insurance people when they didn't want to pay fir our white fillings! Hygienists and assistants are great too and they really care about our family. My kids love coming to the dentist now. I saw once his other dr that comes from Vancouver and he helped me understand what exactly was the problem with my teeth and gums. He spent 15 minutes talking time and even drawing to help me understand. Really really great experience and awesome doctors and staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015