Ratings for Dr. Veronica Eustaces

I also have had a terrible with both Dr V. Eustaces and Dr D Eustaces. They are both incompetent, rude, arrogant and severely judgemental and lack any compassion. I brought my elderly mother to this clinic, as her Dr had retired. Not once, but three times, there were serious misdiagnoses and mix ups with prescriptions. Totally terrifying to a senior. It seems that they also use their medical practice to promote their daughters business within the community. Totally inappropriate. Don't waste your time, or risk your health with this duo.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I haven't been back to Dr Eustace since my 3 horrific experiences with her about 2 years ago. The whole experience, from administrative staff to Dr consultation, was beyond incompetent. She hails from Saskatchewan where she has an equally deplorable history (spotted inexplicably with "100% amazing ratings"). The Veronica Eustaces as opposed to Eustace should be checked out - I think it is one and the same. Do not trust this woman or clinic with your health.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I have seen this doctor few times she is really cold and just like patient to be a number. My son had temperature and she recommended him antibiotics without checking his temperature, pulse or years??? wow

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

She is wonderful and very patient with my elderly mother, discovered a couple of issues that had gone un noticed by others and got my mom in with a specialist fairly quickly... I know she ha shad some bad reviews elsewhere but maybe they were directed at her husband and Veronica is okay in our books!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Very lucky to have this experienced of a doctor. She's a caring doctor, though her staff could use an upgrade. Lucky to find a country doctor with a real sense of community in this sea of urban doctors.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

This doctor should retire. She is too old and very desensitized. She has no compassion. I went in today to get her to change a bandage. I had surgery yesterday. The incision is small. She literally ripped a bandage off of me that had blood stuck to the site. I do not recommend this doctor unless you are desperate!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I have changed physicians as a result of what I consider very inefficient reception staff who lose file items. Dr. Eustace rarely seems to shut the door for privacy nor does she appear to be genuinely interested in the reason for my visit. I felt rushed and was the complete physical was not complete. I find it very curious that she has 2 sites: one which is correct-Dr. Veronica Eustace, Delta and next to it a new site has appeared with her name spelled incorrectly--"Dr. Veronica Eustaces" and the location Tsawwassen. This 2nd. site has higher ratings. What's going on here????????

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

She was wonderful and very knowledgeable. Made me feel extremely comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Not being happy with my current physician, I went to Dr. Eustice and was very happy with how she attended to me and my symptoms. She definately helped me and was caring as well!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

went to this new Dr as my Dr retired...serious health concerns and she was so helpful and attending...read some nasty bits about her on this forum ( none true) unless you are a wanker wanting to complain about nothing) and am happy to have her as my new DR

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010