Dr. Jennifer Yee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Yee

Wasn't helpful. Nice person but I'm surprised she's considered the best. I also expected more testing for my concerns. It felt like she was guessing.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Unfortunately, I did not have a great experience like everyone else here. I went to Dr. Yee because my hair was falling out and a really bad face rash. After the initial consult, Dr. Yee suspected that I had adrenal fatigue. I was placed on many supplements, including an adrenal extract supplement. I was taking it 3 times a day. After about 5 days, I was starting to have bilateral lower back pain. Dr. Yee suggested that I drop down to 2 times a day. I continued this for 1 month. Slowly as time went on, I developed gastro problems and then started to have sleep problems. It was all down hill after that. I have had the worst 6 months of my life since starting those supplements. I have major insomnia and my stomach is still a mess. I wish there would have been some testing done prior to the adrenal supplement diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Yee is knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. She has helped me with fertility issues, chronic pain, and migraines. I am so grateful to her.

Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr Yee is personable, friendly & very knowledgable. Her help with my anxiety & depression was fantastic - very thorough! I can't recommend Dr Yee enough.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Jennifer Yee has changed my life in more ways imaginable; Cronic fatigue, weight gain, thyroid malfunction, insomnia, muscle pains and depression- all healed. I feel alive for the first time in my life and feel as though I have been treated for things I have suffered with my entire life. I have recommended Dr. Jennifer Yee to many family members and friends and all have nothing but great things to say about her and her treatment methods. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I've been seeing her for years and recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Yee treats the person not the condition which makes her approach more effective. She is incredibly knowledgeable and effectively translates that knowledge into helpful, easy to incorporate into your life advice.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Yee is the most knowledgeable Naturopath I have ever seen. My mom was ill for many years, so I have seen a great many Naturopath's. Dr. Yee is easy to talk with, and really listens and cares. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Very patient conscience. Caring and attentive.knowledgable and great with children. Approachable and accessible.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I was referred by family friend to Dr. Yee and she is awesome. Although I should see her more often and not only "Come as I Go" but definitely I preferred Naturopathic medicine over taking prescription pills damaging my organs. I see Dr. Yee the past few years for chronic pain/fatigue syndrome; allergies; depression; tension headaches; IBS; etc..I get acupuncture, and Vitamin B shots (CPS/CFS it helps much more than regular Vitamin B shots); I take Lactobicillus powder for IBS and I feel much better. Despite my Insurance company covers treatments but it cheeps out on alternative medicine which I rather paid for 100% than "Posion Pills paid @ 80%"...My friend is seeing Dr. Yee for other health issues and she can't stop talking about her Knowledge, Patience, Understanding and Willingness to work with you even if you are late.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Yee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Sherwood Park, AB