Dr. Jennifer Yee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Yee

Dr Yee has vast knowledge. She is able to help with issues that other medicines cannot. Accuputure is addressing my hormonal issues. I feel positive and hopeful again. She speaks of other beneficial remedies in exercise such as tai chi, and naturopathic supplements. When I have questions after a treatment, she provides quick response to my emails. Dr Yee is flexible and bills only for the time actually spent on a naturopath appointment. My family has also seen her for various ailments over the years. The journey to wellness is best supported by the team approach celebrated at Muscle Elements.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Yee has been very knowledgeable and has helped my family and I in so many ways. I am grateful to know I have another option besides just the allopathic route.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Yee for years, have taken my children and parents to her as well. She is patient, understanding and extremely knowledgeable. I have seen her for fertility, during my pregnancies and I also went to her most recently for Lactation support as was having latch issue, and she is certified in lactation counselling! I am so comfortable with her and have 100% confidence in her knowledge, especially in women's health. I always feel so much better after a visit to Dr.Yee.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Wasn't helpful. Nice person but I'm surprised she's considered the best. I also expected more testing for my concerns. It felt like she was guessing.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Unfortunately, I did not have a great experience like everyone else here. I went to Dr. Yee because my hair was falling out and a really bad face rash. After the initial consult, Dr. Yee suspected that I had adrenal fatigue. I was placed on many supplements, including an adrenal extract supplement. I was taking it 3 times a day. After about 5 days, I was starting to have bilateral lower back pain. Dr. Yee suggested that I drop down to 2 times a day. I continued this for 1 month. Slowly as time went on, I developed gastro problems and then started to have sleep problems. It was all down hill after that. I have had the worst 6 months of my life since starting those supplements. I have major insomnia and my stomach is still a mess. I wish there would have been some testing done prior to the adrenal supplement diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Yee is knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. She has helped me with fertility issues, chronic pain, and migraines. I am so grateful to her.

Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr Yee is personable, friendly & very knowledgable. Her help with my anxiety & depression was fantastic - very thorough! I can't recommend Dr Yee enough.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Jennifer Yee has changed my life in more ways imaginable; Cronic fatigue, weight gain, thyroid malfunction, insomnia, muscle pains and depression- all healed. I feel alive for the first time in my life and feel as though I have been treated for things I have suffered with my entire life. I have recommended Dr. Jennifer Yee to many family members and friends and all have nothing but great things to say about her and her treatment methods. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I've been seeing her for years and recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Yee treats the person not the condition which makes her approach more effective. She is incredibly knowledgeable and effectively translates that knowledge into helpful, easy to incorporate into your life advice.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Jennifer Yee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med