Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Yee

Dr Yee is personable, friendly & very knowledgable. Her help with my anxiety & depression was fantastic - very thorough! I can't recommend Dr Yee enough.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Jennifer Yee has changed my life in more ways imaginable; Cronic fatigue, weight gain, thyroid malfunction, insomnia, muscle pains and depression- all healed. I feel alive for the first time in my life and feel as though I have been treated for things I have suffered with my entire life. I have recommended Dr. Jennifer Yee to many family members and friends and all have nothing but great things to say about her and her treatment methods. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I've been seeing her for years and recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Yee treats the person not the condition which makes her approach more effective. She is incredibly knowledgeable and effectively translates that knowledge into helpful, easy to incorporate into your life advice.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Yee is the most knowledgeable Naturopath I have ever seen. My mom was ill for many years, so I have seen a great many Naturopath's. Dr. Yee is easy to talk with, and really listens and cares. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Very patient conscience. Caring and attentive.knowledgable and great with children. Approachable and accessible.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I was referred by family friend to Dr. Yee and she is awesome. Although I should see her more often and not only "Come as I Go" but definitely I preferred Naturopathic medicine over taking prescription pills damaging my organs. I see Dr. Yee the past few years for chronic pain/fatigue syndrome; allergies; depression; tension headaches; IBS; etc..I get acupuncture, and Vitamin B shots (CPS/CFS it helps much more than regular Vitamin B shots); I take Lactobicillus powder for IBS and I feel much better. Despite my Insurance company covers treatments but it cheeps out on alternative medicine which I rather paid for 100% than "Posion Pills paid @ 80%"...My friend is seeing Dr. Yee for other health issues and she can't stop talking about her Knowledge, Patience, Understanding and Willingness to work with you even if you are late.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Very competent--listens to patient instead of assuming what their status is.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Every time I see her, she takes her time with me, is very thorough, will LISTEN to anything and everything I have to say, lets me ask questions that she never treats as stupid, asks me questions to get a better understanding of who I am, what I eat, what I do, and anything about my body that could help her understand what's going on with me. She's intuitive and very intelligent while extremely empathetic and invested in my life and healing. I do not feel like just another patient in her office. I feel valued and respected like her number one goal is to help me and see me through to a positive end. She is always available to speedily respond to my email followups or inquiries as I am not a resident of the city where she practices. She is absolutely wonderful and has played a huge part in my journey to healing.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr Yee is very knowlegable and punctual. Helped me during IVF treatment. It's a pleasure to see her each time.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Jennifer Yee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2002)

Wellpoint