Ratings for Dr. Nathan R. Shapiro

A reliable, affable and sharp physician who understands and cares about my health.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

A straight forward good dr. Had a concern on my annual phy. and referred me. Everything was fine but didn't want to take a chance with my overall health. No complaints from me!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Shapiro is one of the worst doctors i have ever been too, he dismissed any concerns i had about myself as nothing to worry about, which i am now having issues with to add. and seemed more concerned with unnecessarily getting his hand up my shirt to use his stethoscope to check my breathing "to get a better hear" as he said. Ive heard similar complaints from others in my area who has seen him.Dr.Shapiro made me feel very uncomfortable I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to this DR

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

He's very helpful and looks into your medical needs and history.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Excellent. I came from a Family Practice near Prince William Hospital and after they refused to see me, and I ended up at the emergency room, the emergency room doctor suggest Dr. Shapiro. His staff provided excellent support. There is a major difference between an internist and a family practice. The internist is more knowlegable and provide complete healthcare. I never had to wait to be seen, the staff is helpful, and they are concerned about my health. They are polite and courteous. Dr. Shapiro is concerned with my overall health. Even though they are small, they provide complete health care. In the previous office, I had to set-up another visit for blood work. Now the blood work is taken in the office during the visit. Smaller, is better, more efficient and much more concerned about my health.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I hate going to see Dr.Shapiro. His staff is very rude. You feel unwelcome every time you go to his clinic. I wil not recoment to go to see him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I love seeing Dr. Shapiro, he listens to what my concerns are and doesnt rush me through the appointment. The office is clean and quiet. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

This is a small family friendly office. Always easy to get an appointment or just walk in.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

This doctor completely miss-diagnosed my wife with a heart condition and after several years, she went to another doctor and was told that only a heart transplant could save her. If she had received the correct information in the first place, the treatment would have been different. She has since passed on and left her children and grandchildren to have a life without her. I know of several other cases of friends who also received improper information which lead to more severe implications. If the doctor wants to take this case to court, I will be more than happy to testify at his hearing.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

This doctor doesn't listen to women? He ignored my complaints and an injury that led to surgery. However, my husband had no problems with him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2005

Dr. Nathan R. Shapiro's Credentials

• Vrije Univ Brussel, Fac Van De Geneeskunde En De Farm, Brussel (Grad. 1980)