Ratings for Dr. Patrick W. Hogan

Doctor Hogan and his office staff leaves a lot to be desired. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand does, nor do they care. The procedures he does are great, but the hassle is not worth it as there are too many pain management centers out there today. They appear to be money hungry for those with insurance and those willing to pay for their procedures because they accept far too many ACCESS patients. Be careful if you chose to come to their Glendale office.

Submitted April 9, 2014

I am so happy I met Dr. Hogan! I have been to one other pain practice before here and he actually took the time to go over exactly what was wrong with my back and put together a traetment plan for me. I recieved 2 epidurals and no longer have pain down my legs. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

great doc. My back pain is gone and I have no trouble working all day. I dont even have to take a pill that puts me asleep. All problems solved with a 10 min procedure.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010