Ratings for Dr. Heather M. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen was outstanding. I cannot say enough about her. She was honest and sincere, and did not try to push any procedures prematurely before coaching me on how to improve my bone and gum problem on my own. Dentists I've had in the past saddled me with expensive unnecessary procedures that I later discovered through other dentists need not have been done. She spent a lot of time with me ensuring that I understood exactly what to do to keep my condition from worsening. She was kind, generous and thorough, explaining every step of the way what was happening. I was so thrilled and relieved to have found such a consummate professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone without hesitation. She is fantastic! Beth A.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Heather Nguyen is very professional. She is very thorough in her explanation of the pros and cons of a procedure. She never pressure me into do anything that I don't want to do or unsure about doing it. She is also very good with children. I have 4 children. My 2 younger ones have gagging problem but she was able to calm them down and now they are no longer afraid of going to the dentist. We live all the way from Chantilly, Virginia and drove all the way to Gaithersburg, MD to visit her. And we haven't missed a single visit yet.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Nguyen is very thorough with her exam. She explained everything about dental treatments that I needed in a plain and simple way. I am very comfortable under Dr. Nguyen's care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010