Ratings for Dr. Anu Tiwana

Dr Anu Tiwana is amazing! Her staff is amazing too! I haven’t been to a dentist for any work on my teeth in years due to fear of my previous dentist and cost... I decided to look for a new Dentist, and found Dr Anu Tiwana. She was very informative and very knowledgeable. Her bedside manner is fantastic. She was very caring and listened to my concerns when it came to my dental fears. As of today, I am no longer affraid of dentists, and I have Dr Tiwana and her amazing staff to thank for that! My whole family goes to her office. My kids love her!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Excellent work done on my smile. Ready for the NYE party :)

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Reliable, ethical advice and treatment. Not your regular money grabber dentist.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr Tiwana's services and her staff. They are all very polite, gentle and kind. Usually I hate going to dentist but Dr Tiwana makes me so comfortable and works so gentle on my theeth I don't feel any pain . I would recommend everyone to be here . Thank you Jasmine

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had a very bad tooth ache last week and a colleague recommended Chimney Hill. They accommodated me the same day and helped me out. Can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Good dentist and good staff. Easy to get in , good service.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Always a pleasant experience going to Chimney hill dental.Dr Tiwana is very patient and always listens very carefully ,friendly staff .

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

The Best work I have had done. I drive 2 hours to go their.I know that the work done will be painless and top quality. Hats off to all of them

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

She is very gentle and caring. Staff is also friendly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Anu Tiwana is an excellent dentist. She took the time to explain every procedure she was doing. For example, when I got my RCT, Dr. Tiwana was very supportive, and thorough when explaining the process. She is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality. I would recommend Dr. Anu Tiwana to everyone. She is the best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016