Ratings for Dr. Thomas Eye Group

This place is terrible. We should be compensated for every 15 minutes beyond appt time. That would stop this foolishness. Avoid this group unless all you have is time and you want to be their hostage.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I was told to come in Wednesday if my eyes became worse (eye infection) there was no doctor there that afternoon, when I said I could not drive an hour to Woodstock, I was told a Rx would be called in for me. I called three times that day and was assured the Rx was marked urgent & would be called in. @ 7:00pm the pharmacy was closed, no rx, I had to go to urgent care that night. The office took no responsibility and did not even apologize. Poor, unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

The front desk staff is awful! The pediatric doctor, her assistant and optician are the only reason I go back to this office. The front desk are to busy ordering stickers and talking about personal issues ti do their job. This place has the worst customer service. The sign-in kiosk has more personality than the people.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I could not agree more about the inept managing of this office. Dr. Lipsky is the ONLY reason we keep returning. I've never had an app't where I waited less than a hour, even when I was the first patient of the day (supposedly). Very arrogant of the staff to think their time is more valuable than the patients'. It's a shame, since Dr. Lipsky is one of the best pediatric ophthamologists in Atlanta.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

great surgeons, poor and loud staff more interested in gift catalogs than patients, rude manager,

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

I've been going to Thomas Eye Group for over 10 years now and I'm going to make a change. Each year they have gotten bigger and bigger and more impersonal. Wait times have become ridiculous and the last doctor I saw didn't even accurately read my chart. They have no respect for your time and I think Bob Seger must have written that song "Feel Like A Number" after an appointment with them!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Billing Department employees are rude. They will bill you before the insurance company and they do not process claims in a timely matter. Front desk employees are not very attentive to recording information as it is given to them ex. wrong addresses on file and wrong insurance policy numbers. The Doctors are great and very helpful , if you can make your way pass the front desk and the billing department employees , you will find yourself with a great set of Doctors.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010