Dr. Cameron Clokie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cameron Clokie

I won't attempt to defend him on the charges against him but I will say that he is excellent in implants. My dentist recommended him highly and he was wonderful, very professional, pleasant and reassuring. I hope he somehow gets reinstated - I need more implants. I certainly have not been paid to praise him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Clokie is a truly exceptional oral surgeon. He is responsive, kind, caring, and extremely competent. When in his chair I trusted him completely for complex surgical issues, and I felt very lucky indeed to receive his care. I travelled gratefully from another city to see him. I think that this gem of a professional and person is worthy of the highest trust. I think he was trustful and was betrayed. Now the rest of us are tragically deprived of his exceptional expertise.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

The best dental surgeon in Toronto who is kind to pstients

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Oral suegery..amazing and safe experiencen! I am now living in Vancouver and doctors out here know him! They state is he incredible as well!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

As a referring dentist, I miss you Dr. Clokie! And your patients miss you too! Take care and hope to see you back soon.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I am so sorry that he is no longer practicing because he is a fantastic dentist and I had been planning on having more implants. He was kind, very professional, and I had excellent results.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Clokie performed 2 implants using my own bone from left hip 14 years ago. He did an excellent job. My implants are better than my own teeth. I will not hisitate to go back to him. He is the best oral surgeon. That is allI need to know. I would give him six stars.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

A brilliant surgeon and a kind generous human being .We need him back. I have been in Dentistry for years and this man is being treated poorly. His private life is private. All the best to you for getting your hands back into the profession.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I do not care what doctor Clokie does in his personal life. I was waiting for a date to have my surgery done with him. And I will continue to wait. He will be back eventually. Can't wait for your return Dr. Clokie! You are amazing.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Nothing but positive words for Dr Clokie!! Wishing him all the best during this time, hoping for a better outcome down the road! That's right, she was a patient that willingly met up with him.....therefore its private the College of Dentistry people are a piece of work, and should know when to butt out!!!!! Im sure they dot want to talk about there private affairs!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Cameron Clokie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Clokie is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and is the Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Toronto. He practices the full scope of the specialty of Oral and Maxiilofacial Surgery. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 1985 and completed his specialty training in 1990 then subsequently a doctorate (PhD) in bone regeneration related to interface development of dental implants from McGill University in 1992. Dr. Clokie has established himself as a leader in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Due to his innovative approaches to the surgical management of the jaws he is frequently sought after as a clinician and teacher. He has many publications and has lectured internationally on a variety of topics related to oral healthcare including the future of Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, bone regeneration and university related technology transfer. In 1993, Dr. Clokie established the Bone-Integrated Implant Research Group at McGill University that has been actively involved in the evaluation and development of new bone regenerative technologies. In this capacity he has served as a consultant and as a member of the scientific advisory boards for numerous companies and industrial partners. Dr. Clokie was named the Associate Dean of Clinical Programs at McGill University in 1996 and in 1998 completed a sabbatical at the UCLA Bone Research Laboratory working with Dr. Marshall Urist exploring the use of carriers for delivery of BMP. He also functions as a scientific consultant to GenSci Regeneration Sciences Inc. He has been granted patents for technologies developed in his laboratory both for North America and Europe. Dr. Clokie has developed an international network of collaborators working in this field attempting to better understand the impact of growth factor technologies on bone regeneration. The first in a series of products that were developed in his laboratory was brought to market in October 1997. The fundamental goal of his research is to develop bioimplants that will eventually replace the need for autogenous bone grafts. This ultimately will benefit not only his patient but all patients requiring surgical augmentation of their bones.

• English