Ratings for Dr. Cameron Clokie

As a referring dentist, I miss you Dr. Clokie! And your patients miss you too! Take care and hope to see you back soon.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I am so sorry that he is no longer practicing because he is a fantastic dentist and I had been planning on having more implants. He was kind, very professional, and I had excellent results.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Clokie performed 2 implants using my own bone from left hip 14 years ago. He did an excellent job. My implants are better than my own teeth. I will not hisitate to go back to him. He is the best oral surgeon. That is allI need to know. I would give him six stars.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

A brilliant surgeon and a kind generous human being .We need him back. I have been in Dentistry for years and this man is being treated poorly. His private life is private. All the best to you for getting your hands back into the profession.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I do not care what doctor Clokie does in his personal life. I was waiting for a date to have my surgery done with him. And I will continue to wait. He will be back eventually. Can't wait for your return Dr. Clokie! You are amazing.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Nothing but positive words for Dr Clokie!! Wishing him all the best during this time, hoping for a better outcome down the road! That's right, she was a patient that willingly met up with him.....therefore its private the College of Dentistry people are a piece of work, and should know when to butt out!!!!! Im sure they dot want to talk about there private affairs!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Who cares, if he sleeps with his patients? The patient surely was not against it, if she let it happen. He did a great job on my jaw years ago for a very reasonable amount, which I am thankful to him for. I was poor which he did not know, only assumed by assessing my situation. So it was extremely nice of him to adjust the price to my pocket.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

This guy sleeps with his patients and has defrauded the government.

Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Cloakie has extr ordinary skills as an orla surgeon. He faciltated 6 implants and bone implants taken from the left hip the size of a pack of cigarettes. He removed a wisdom teeth embedded in my jaw on top of the nerve that when damaged would cause permanent numbness of the lip like a permanent freezing. He also removed a large number of baby teeth embedded in the jaw. The operation took 4 hours and there were 12 people attending in the operating room one team for the hip and one team for the bone implant in the jaw. The complexity of such an operation would be just under the a heart transplant. I have looked for a surgeon who was not afraid to deal with this one in a million textbook case in several countries. Cloakie was the only one in the world I trusted. My teeth are perfect and there were no complications. It is a tragedy that someone with his extra ordinary skills can not practice anymore.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Cameron Clokie is on of the best dental surgeon in the world - he made the magic and he brought me back a smile when I was told by many 'specialists' that it's not possible. Its so sad to learn about all the troubles he is going through and I hope Dr. Cameron Clokie name will be cleared and he will be back to help people like me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Cameron Clokie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Clokie is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and is the Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Toronto. He practices the full scope of the specialty of Oral and Maxiilofacial Surgery. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 1985 and completed his specialty training in 1990 then subsequently a doctorate (PhD) in bone regeneration related to interface development of dental implants from McGill University in 1992. Dr. Clokie has established himself as a leader in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Due to his innovative approaches to the surgical management of the jaws he is frequently sought after as a clinician and teacher. He has many publications and has lectured internationally on a variety of topics related to oral healthcare including the future of Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, bone regeneration and university related technology transfer. In 1993, Dr. Clokie established the Bone-Integrated Implant Research Group at McGill University that has been actively involved in the evaluation and development of new bone regenerative technologies. In this capacity he has served as a consultant and as a member of the scientific advisory boards for numerous companies and industrial partners. Dr. Clokie was named the Associate Dean of Clinical Programs at McGill University in 1996 and in 1998 completed a sabbatical at the UCLA Bone Research Laboratory working with Dr. Marshall Urist exploring the use of carriers for delivery of BMP. He also functions as a scientific consultant to GenSci Regeneration Sciences Inc. He has been granted patents for technologies developed in his laboratory both for North America and Europe. Dr. Clokie has developed an international network of collaborators working in this field attempting to better understand the impact of growth factor technologies on bone regeneration. The first in a series of products that were developed in his laboratory was brought to market in October 1997. The fundamental goal of his research is to develop bioimplants that will eventually replace the need for autogenous bone grafts. This ultimately will benefit not only his patient but all patients requiring surgical augmentation of their bones.

• English