Ratings for Dr. John G. Kennedy

I reffer all my friends and colleagues with ankle pain to Dr. Kennedy. He is excellent at communicating and remedying the situation at hand as i know from my own experience. I had shock wave treatments for a Achilles as well as amnotic injection for ankle arthritis. I am so glad I found Dr. Kennedy as i now play my favorite sport (tennis) again :) without requiring any further treatments. Thank you Dr.Kennedy

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I needed an ankle replacement but I didn't like what I read online about them. I had heard dr kennedy uses biological treatments for certain conditions. When I met dr kennedy I was amazed that he spent almost an hour explaining all the options. I really did not want any big surgery so we elected to do fat cells transplant. I had liposuction of my stomach and it went through a process to be injected into my ankles. I never ever expected to feel this good. I always dreaded the stairs and now I can do it easy. I think I lost some fat on my belly too!! This is not for everyone but it worked wonders for me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I had bunion surgery three months ago and I can now fit into high heels. To celebrate I invited all the girls to drinks in our high heels! Dr Kennedy is great. He's kind, he's thoughtful and he's awesome at what he does. The whole process is amazing. I don't want another surgery on my other foot but if I need it I know where to go.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Simply the best. Don't waste time with others who are talking the talk. This guy walks the walk Tendon tear surgery three months ago. Just back from a week long trek in Costa Rica with no pain. Total rock star!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I don't write reviews. Susanne in Dr. Kennedys office asked me to do so if I had a positive experience. I was scared going in to see the doctor as I didn't want to have surgery. I ended up having a camera inserted in my ankle in his office with no pain! I could see my own ankle joint and an area where I had no white cartilage. Using cells from my own blood dr kennedy injected this area right there in the office. I'm six month after that procedure and my check up has gone great. I'm pain free and I feel I have a new set of friends in the doctors office. I never thought I'd look forward to going to the doctors office but I do!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I needed a complicated surgery on my ankle. After seeing many docs and finally seeing dr kennedy I knew he was the right doc for me. Only problem is he didn't take my insurance. That's where the three S sisters came in ; Sarah Susanne and Sheena in his office worked tirelessly with my insurance so all I ended up paying was my deductible. Those three girls are awesome and I really felt they cared. I expect the doctor to be world class but I didn't expect his office would be just as good. This was an amazingly good experience if you have to have surgery.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I had waited an hour to see another specialist on the same floor only to be given a injection into my ankle. The Pain was back in a day. I went on line to see who was the best and dr Kennedys name kept coming up. I don't know why I was referred to this other guy when clearly dr k is the specialist in this area. I went back to see dr k who performed orthoskopic procedure using stem cells and other materials. My ankle feels like brand new. I give dr kennedy 5 stars. I give his office staff five stars but I give the referral service no stars. Why waste my time sending me to someone who didn't specialize in this ankle problem? Customer must research on their own to find right doc.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I'm 5 weeks out from an Achilles tear and operation to repair. I’m walking in a boot and will be done with that in a week. My colleague who had similar tear, was still in a big cast at this time! Kennedy and his crew are smart, progressive and at the top of their game.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I was referred to dr kennedy by my daughters soccer coach. I'm not a professional athlete but I've been running for 20 years but was hobbled for six months with terrible electric pain under my foot. I had undergone injections and therapy and it wasnt working, Dr Kennedy diagnosed me with "joggers nerve " and once an injection confirmed we needed tonoperate. When i woke up in the recovery room I felt the different. I am so grateful to dr kennedy and his "miracle team!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I was seen by several specialists for an OCD of my ankle I had read a lot and and decided to see Dr. Kennedy. I had a large hole in my bone and kennedy used a bone graft and a transplant from my knee with stem cells. I am one year out and just had a check up MRI. it's perfect!But more importantly I have never felt so good. I'm so glad I waited and read and found the best!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017