Ratings for Dr. John G. Kennedy

Dr kennedy and his team are awesome. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Thank you so very much for all you have done and the amazing care you have and continue to provide over the past few years. I went on a vacation with my son to visit Petra and post treatment he was not only able to walk the 5+ miles; but also, was able to climb the 225 steps to the royal tombs. Without your help and amazing skills he never could have climbed those steps (or even walked to them) and for that I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Kennedy presented with both a very caring bedside manner as well as an extremely knowledgeable understanding of my condition. He really knows his business. He not only gave me an in depth examination of my foot, he formulated an exercise routine to get me back to my tennis games.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I saw Dr. Kennedy few months ago, he really helped me with the very bad pain I was experiencing in my feet. He was very professional and listened to my questions and concerns. Highly recommended. A real Pro. Swell staff as well!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Great doctor. He's got the experience, intelligence, bedside manner, skills that we wish every doctor had. We've been seeing him for 15 years and have never been disappointed. He's not doing it for the money, he really cares.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

It has been 10 years since Dr. Kennedy did my achilles tear surgery. Since then my foot has never given me trouble - just keeps doing its job. What more can you ask?

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Kennedy at HSS is great. A patient should never have a crush on his or her doctor. But it's hard not to fall in love with Dr. Kennedy. He’s great.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Great orthopedic surgeon and HHS is a very nice place. Would definitely recommend going, great for for any age.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Best sports medicine / therapy place to go in NYC. Dr. Kennedy has always helped me with each diagnosis of my injuries. He is one of the very few doctors that has earned my respect.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Kennedy performed the surgery to repair my ruptured Patellar tendon. My recovery is progressing ahead of schedule (I'm 19 weeks into recovery now). The pre and post surgery consultations and follow-up has surpassed my high expectations. I feel really fortunate to have Dr. Kennedy as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017