Dr. John G. Kennedy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John G. Kennedy

Had a painful experience and Dr. Kennedy helped me alot with surgury. His office is clean and his staff is nice. I went through help prior to surgury and i feel alot better 9 months later. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Kennedy Saw me for my broken foot and we discussed whether surgery or non surgery was an option. We took the non surgery approach as Dr. Kennedy explained that surgery may make it worst in terms of the damages vs's rehabilitation and treatments. I feel a lot better after 3 months of rehab. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Great services, quick staff. Dr. kennedy and staff are very helpful and informative when it comes to problems and are quick to get you fixed up. A bit pricey but worth it.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Ive been going here for about 1 year now. The staff are thorough and very nice and helpful to your needs. The appointment making is very easy and flexible times. I couldnt move my leg at all from an accident last year and Dr. Kennedy taught me ways to help get movement back. Clean atmosphere and never too crowded. I highly recommend this place to anyone that needs orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Kennedy as I suffered a lot after I fractured my foot and being told I may never be able to roller blade anymore was devastatin! Dr. Kennedy performed a successful surgery and I am a lot better than before but i have to take off a star as some of his staff is rude and unhelfpul. I appreciate all the treatments I have gone through and Dr. Kennedy's assistance in treating me. He is an excellect orthopedic surgeon

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I am happy to say that after a bad car accident i still can play handball my favoriteeee thanks to dr kennedy and staff i have progressed positively! You and your staff are a blessing!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Kennedy has been great at treating my achilles tendinitis caused by a hiking adventure which really didnt end up too great on my end. I had severe damage to my tendons and I am lot better now with all my treatments dr kenedy has given me such as my new comfy shoes as I enjoy calling them!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

have been going to Dr. Kennedy for a while. He has been truly helpful in all his practices keep me physically and emotionally stable as I have chronic pain. I am very appreciative towards Dr. Kennedy. His staff has also has gotten much better in time and im glad they help me because this pain was unbearable before.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr kennedy and staff are commendable. After my surgery was a success i am currently able to walk alot better than before. I am so happy to call you my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Im so glad my homegirl told me about doctor kennedy i just want to let you know dr kennedy i am so happy because you have made me walk better since my transit accident!! All the other doctors i went to wernt helpfull at all and this has been goin on for so long!!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017