Ratings for Dr. Margaret Hughes

Best doctor in the world! Attentive; great listener, not judgmental even when you think your questions are stupid; kind hearted! She is simply the best and I don't know where I would Be without her when times for rough! A pure gem!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Haven't been able to see her for two years, because every time I ring to make an appointment (every 3-4 months) the receptionist says she's fully booked and they'll call back- they NEVER have. Sad; she's great, but if I can never see a family doctor I'm going to have to go private.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

excellent doctor. Very attentive, professional and an amazing human being. My family is very lucky to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

My family has been seeing Dr Hughes for over 10 years, and love her. She is extremely attentive to her patients, taking the time to listen to your personal situation and ensuring that you feel understood and attended to.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

She is the best doctor in the world! She takes her time, listens, is empathetic, so nice. I absolutely love her and don't know what I would do without her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

She truly is the best...sensitive, empathetic and really cares about you and your life...

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Very very personable, pays attention to patients and takes the time

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

She is the best doctor in the world. She listens, takes her time, she is empathetic, sweet and super competent. My family and friends go see her and all are in love with her. I don't know what I would do without her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Margaret Hughes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Margaret Hughes BSc, MD CCFP completed her medical training at the University of Manitoba in 1986 and her residency in Family Medicine at McGill University in 1989. She is an assistant professor of Family Medicine at Mcgill University. She has a special interest in Breast Care and Cancer detection and has worked in this field since 1990, beginning under the mentorship of Dr. Normand Belliveau.

• English