Ratings for Dr. Nicholas J. V. Hogg

My family dentist referred me to Dr. Hogg as I required some procedures prior to dental implants. Dr. Hogg explained the details of what needed to be done carefully. The surgery went well with very little swelling. I highly recommend Dr. Hogg. He is a caring and highly knowledgeable surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

He gave me my life back with my surgery. He helped keep me calm . I trust him with his knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I just had my wisdom teeth done and I gotta say they did a amazing job staff was really nice and DR Hogg got to be the best around thank you I'll definitely send the word around thanks Dylan.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Great doctor. Sugary went went really well. Was really easy to make the appointment. Only problem was I had to do my own insurance clam.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very kind, soft spoken and intelligent. Great staff as well

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

My son recently had his wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Hogg. He is the perfect balance of professionalism and compassion. We were well informed and my son didn't even bruise after the extractions. I would recommend this wonderful surgeon to anyone and intend to bring my other son to doctor Hogg when his wisdom teeth need to be removed.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Hogg and his staff were the most friendly and helpful during our daughters wisdom teeth removal. Dr Hogg called after a day to check on her and give helpful advice when needed. I would highly recommend this office for any dental surgery needed.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Second time to Dr. Hogg I cant say enough good things about him and his staff so happy with results would recommend him to everyone he is a fantastic Dr. and person to deal with

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

A very skilled and experienced oral surgeon. Excellent office environment, staff, and incredible chair-side manner! High recommended.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I took my son to see Dr. Hogg to have his wisdom teeth removed and it was a fantastic experience. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Hogg takes time to go over everything prior the surgery so we felt confident and well informed. His nurse took the time to call us after the surgery to see how our son was doing and asked it we had any questions. Very reassuring to know that the staff cares about their patients even after they have left the office. We would recommend Dr. Hogg to any of our friends and family. He is fantastic. Our son recovered without any concerns.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Nicholas J. V. Hogg's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.