Ratings for Dr. Dennis M. Statz

Everyone at the office was wonderful. Great Experience.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Statz has done Excellent dental work for our family for several years. He and his staff are very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Statz is rude to patients and his staff and every time that I went there were temps working as assistants. I heard him talk rude to the temp in front of me because Dr. couldn't find something. He will say that you need expensive work done (crowns, fillings) that is not necessary-this happened with 3 of my family members where other dentists said that nothing was needed, when Dr. Statz was saying that crowns were necessary-very scary. His front office staff would call and say that I owed money, when the bill had been cleared. His bedside manner definitely needs improvement!

Submitted July 4, 2014

Pain free and a pleasure to deal with. Dr. Statz and his staff made me feel confortible right from the beginning. I would recomend Dr. Statz and his staff to anyone who needs Dental Care!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Statz is so gentle, I could not even tell when he perfomed the injection to numb my gums for the crown work. The results are great and highly recommend Dr. Statz

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

The front desk staff and hygienists are awesome, however Dr. Statz's assistant is uncaring and rough. He is well trained, but is lacking in his bedside manner and is rude. The last time I was in, he couldn't find supplies and was mean to me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr Statz was very professional and extremely knowlegdeable. He spent just the right amount of time with me and his staff was great. I did not have any expensive work suggested, probably because I have good teeth. I strongly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

He is very rushed and doesnt spend much time with his patients. he also doesnt take the time to thoroughly explain options and procedures to you. he can be very rude and unprofessional. The staff is very friendly and very helpful but he is just outright unpleasant to deal with.He is quick to jump the gun on expensive procedures.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010