Ratings for Dr. R Killian

Dr. Killian is a horrible, incompetent and inexperienced physician. She cut our dying father off from pain medication in his final days, and refused to speak to the family about managing his pain. I heard she was forced to leave town. This is someone who should not be licensed to the practice medicine.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Not very helpful. If I had to go to ER again I would be very disappointed if it was her who saw me

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Killian, is a very focused and professional doctor. I came in with a broken arm and waited 4 hours to be assisted at the hospital and people where piling up. It seemed that when she came on duty, the emergency department started to get sorted out, not much what I can say for the doctor on the shift before her. She treated my injury professionally. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I was happy with the service I received from Dr. Killian. She doesn't have the best bedside manner, but she did address my concerns. I'm not overly happy about her 1-issue-per-visit policy, though. I was impressed, however, that she took my concerns about my family background of breast cancer seriously and was keen to get me an ultrasound right away when there was even the slightest hint of a lump (even though I'm young). I'm happy with her so far.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

took my 18 month old daugther to see her when couldnt see family dr. misdiagnosed her, said she had tonsilitis. never did any swabs( which found out by reg dr was required to find out what she had) put her ona prescription and rushed out the door. my girl got a rash from it, and we still to this day dont know what she had becuase she didnt do proper procedures! my famly dr was very disapointed when heard about it. i wish i had never taken her to see her, was not the first problem in my family to occure from this dr. She to my understanding has lazy practices, you should never just write a prescription. and i bein a first time mom trusted her judgment which was wrong, and now question any dr that i have to see thats not my family dr.. shes a terrible dr!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr Killian was filling in for my family doctor. She was very polite, knowlegeable and professional. She diagnosed my haemochromatosis right away, which is a condition that is very often misdiagnosed. If she was taking patients, I would ask her to be my family doctor

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I found her to be rude and VERY unhelpful, she seemed bored and refused to do anything because it was my first appointment with her, she said I'd have to come back again to receive medical services because this was a "get to know you appointment"

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

saw Killian in emerg for my 2 yr old daughter. she was sloppy and was very unconcerned. When I asked about a different way to treat our girl, based on many other specialists opinions. Her reply was "that's not what I was taught in school"...guess what? you're going to be learning MANY Things you were not taught in school, so open your mind and get off your high horse! way too causal and lax in her approach considering she is just out of school. Not what good doctors are made of and I truly hope she starts to listen and learn from her patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

This Doctor should NEVER be in practice!!!You are Taking your life or your children's lives in your hand seeing this woman! She is pushy and rude and arrogant! GO back to where you came from!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010