Ratings for Dr. Claire Whitney

I have never written one of these posts but was prompted to due to the excellent service received from Dr. Whitney and Downtown Dental. Dr. Whitney is very talented and knowledgable. Absolutely nothing bad to say about the office or the services provided. Excellent location too for people working in the downtown.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Whitney is very nice and knowledgable. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Not only is she probably one of the hottest dentists I've ever seen, she is knowledgeable, conservative in costs and simply just a great human being. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Whitney and the staff at this clinic are top shelf. Everyone is always friendly, helpful and it is very apparent that the people who work at the clinic truly enjoy their jobs and helping patients who come to see them. About a week after one of my visits during a tough time personally, I even received a hand written card written by Dr. Whitney offering words of encouragement. I actually look forward to going to the dentist! I highly recommend this clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Whitney is an amazing dentist. She makes me feel so comfortable and is not "money hungry" like a lot of dentists out there. She actually cares about you and listens to your needs. She is so great with children and has a very caring heart. My fiance who is only 27 years old was told by our previous dentist that he needed a crown on a tooth that was going to cost $1500, when all he actually needed was a filling for now. I was also told by our prev dentist that I , at (25) years old would need veneers on my upper and lower teeth, which I clearly do not and I have such a heavy bite that they would probably all break off. I am so greatful to have Dr. Whitney as my dentist and the office team she has as well.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Absolutely wonderful clinic and an exceptional dentist! I would strongly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Have been at the practice for decades, Dr's Blair, then Yont & Whitney. They are fabulous, the practice is top shelf, yet has a calming 'team' atmosphere. They give dentists a good name!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

I've had never had a professional teeth cleaning done until I visited Dr Whitney's office. Her staff were so attentive, caring and reassuring about my concerns and needs. They were even interested in me as a person, not a bank account. The staff knew each other very well, and seemed more like a family than a business. Very welcoming! Dr Whitney herself was very personable, bubbly and comforting. I highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

I went in as a walk-in as I broke my dentures and needed to get them fixed ASAP. They were able to take me in right away and get my denutures back to me in 48 hours. The nurses were very good, as I am extremely scared of the dentist. I am considering making an appointment with them for a check up, and that's saying something.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010