Ratings for Dr. Amir Rouzati

Dr. Rouzati is a fantastic doctor. He has been caring and compassionate throughout an illness that has affected all the family. He consulted with specialists, when we had a 3 month wait for a specialist appointment, to find out if there was a medication that could be prescribed in the meantime. Amazingly, he also phoned from vacation to check up on the family. There are not enough words to thank you for your care these past 5 months.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Rouzati is the 3rd family physician I have had over 30 years at the clinic I attend, and I was nervous about 3 years ago when I was told my former doctor was retiring (really nice smart Dr. who kept up on new info). I was pleasantly surprised to find Dr Rouzati a good listener, compassionate, and didn't rush me through my appointment. He always seems aware of the newest treatment coming down the pipe, and creates a low stress environment, which is important for my anxiety. A man of quiet humour who makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I feel Dr. Rouzati is a fantastic Doctor. He may run a little bit late, but let's be fair, he takes all the time you need to address your concerns, of course he'l run late. Dr's in Ontario now only get paid a small fee for your visit which is mapped out at max 15 minutes, no matter what your health issues are. He's never rushed me out of his office in 15 minutes. I rate this Doctor 10/10

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This Doctor should not have a family practice. Very uncomfortable . He is a big disappointment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

He uses fake botox and fillers that last only a couple of weeks! When I complained, he said something wrong with my muscles! big blony! He loves money and doesn't care about anything else!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Never on time. If your appointment is at 3 you'll be seen at 4! Money driven. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I really wish I had something good to say about Dr. Rouzati. I cannot comment on his cosmetic practice but he took over my now retired family doctor's practice and is now running it like a business. In my experience with his practice, I can never get an appointment with him within reasonable time, his daily/weekly schedule is changing all the time (every time I called to book an appointment I was told he is either leaving early or not in today, regardless of his schedule.) When you go in, an 'assistant' takes down your 'concerns' and vitals and passes it on to him, which I don't appreciate. If I have an appnt I want to see the Dr. and not his assistant, and I definitely don't want to explain my concerns twice. And when he finally comes in he rushes you without listening to what you have to say. I'm sure this method allows him to see more patients, which takes away from his focus and care. I have no faith in his level of knowledge, as he has googled my symptoms while in session. He is very stingy with referrals and diagnostic tests. I have 4 family members that have inherited him and none of them are happy with him. He needs to focus on quality and not quantity. Save your time and well-being and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr Rozato really returned me to a normal life. I have had suffering for more than 7 years because of losing balance of hormones. His wonderful diagnosis and proper treatment has changed my Entire life. I am really grateful for having such a amazing doctor in our community.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Very rude Asking to pay cash and no receipt ,never recommend him to anybody

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I rated Dr. Rouzati 5 stars because he totally deserves it!! You don't know what you don't know, so I thought I was happy with the results of Botox and Fillers the first couple of times I had it injected by a certified plastic surgeon....BUT then I hit the Jackpot when I got in to see Dr. Rouzati on Steeles Ave. The difference was amazing. My Botox and Fillers lasted way longer, plus I looks so much better. I'm not overfilled or under filled. He's all about his patients and not about the up-sell. He has extensive knowledge of all of the products he uses. I've aged since the first time I went to him and he's changed the product once for me because he knows which one will give you the best bang for your buck. I'm telling you if you want the best Doctor in Toronto for injectable, go see Dr. Rouzati on Steeles. He’s the best, he looks out for you and he’s worth ever dime.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015