Ratings for Dr. George Samman

Dr Samman is a excellent doctor. I have been going to Dr Samman since 1990, he delivered both of my children. I will recommend him to anyone, he is an awesome doctor. I don't want to think about if he ever retires.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Samman was unprofessional in the extreme. Alluded to his personal views on women's issues during a contentious political season. Worse, literally yelled on the phone about billing issues that were not the patient's fault. Only recommended for those who want a tedious lesson in misogyny from a doctor who is supposed to be devoted to helping women.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Samman is great. His support staff is not. The receptionist nurse was extremely rude -- bordering on hostile -- when I called asking for test results, and the nurse who took my blood hit something with the needle and I had a giant bruise on my arm for a week.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He is undoubtedly very experienced & knowledgeable. I would rate his bedside manner 10/10 & his knowledge 10/10. He takes his time but isn't obsessive or overly intrusive about sexual history, habits etc... My only problem is the hospital He's affiliated with. His staff is also not fabulous. They're nice enough but not especially friendly or competent. This is an old school doc & they do things the old fashioned way. I happen to like that & appreciate the personal touch. If you want super prompt, super mechanical, in & out in an hour - this isn't the place for you.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Samman is one of the kindest ob doctors I have ever had. He explain everything in detail and make you feel comfortable with your situation. I truly appreciate him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Samman is so friendly and filled with years of experience and knowledge. He delivered my son, and made the experience calm and quick. I wouldn't go to anyone else to be my OB-GYN. He's awesome.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Samman is a great doctor. I have recommended my family and my friends to him. I have been with Dr. Samman for the past 30 years. Samia

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

R.Samman was very rude, and dismissive, did not let me know important facts in my pregnancy. Switched doctors immediately.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Sammon is a warm and compassionate doctor. When you talk to him he takes the time to explain in a way that one understands. He's not affraid to suggest natural remedies that he is knowledgeable about. I have recommended him several times.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Samman has been my Gyn since 1986.He delivered all three of my sons who were born in Dec.1988, Dec.1990 and July 2008. He is a wonderful ob-gyn. The staff is awesome. The wait is not long at all. Very prompt to your scheduled time. Dr. Samman is very nice, understanding and humorous. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. George Samman's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)