Ratings for Dr. Michael D. O'Connor

Dr. O'Connor performed eye surgery on me recently. He explained my eye problem and the procedure very professionally. He has a very friendly and caring rapport when dealing with his patients. I know he sees many patients but he is able to make you feel special. Looking forward to next appointment with him in September. A real class act.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. O'Connor is simply the absolute best ophthalmologist. My daughter was seen by many optometrists & opthalmologists before and no one was able to diagnose her eye problems and treat her. Dr. O'Connor was wonderful before and after surgery and all throughout her follow up appointments. He would always take his time to answer all of our questions and never rushed us. His honest and kind approach to his patients and the parents of his patients was simply amazing. My daughter has had her fair share of doctors, but Dr. O'Connor is the only one she ever smiles when she sees. We can never thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Today, my son had corrective eye surgery at Cheo to fix one of his eyes...Dr. O'Connor and his team were simply amazing... My heart goes out to all parents/family's who have to deal with a sick child...It is a very difficult journey to watch your child in pain...We are soo lucky to have amazing healthcare in Canada and doctors/nursing staff...I am so grateful...xo 💙

Submitted May 2, 2016

Wonderful Dr. Great with kids and very calm and knowledgeable. Thank you for taking such good care of my little boy : )

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

As has been said in the previous comments, this is the greatest doctor (of any kind) I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. My son needed to have his eyes checked shortly after birth and Dr. O'Connor was everything you could ask for in a doctor when dealing with a baby. I could go on and on about how great he is, but I'll just leave it at that.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I'm so sad that last Monday was our last appointment with Dr O'Connor! However I know its because my daughters eyes or ok! We saw Dr O'Connor juts before my baby girl was 2 what can I say except WOW the best dr ever!!!! so kind friendly ... My daughter never cried with him except Monday when we left CHEO! if you are wondering if he is a good doctor he is simply the best!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Amazing doctor... he was able to diagnose and treat pain I've had in my eye for 9 years. I had seen at least 10 doctors that couldn't help me. He also takes his time in answering questions and explains your options.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr O'Connor is excellent. He is really calm, professional and very good at explaining complex stuff to his patients. He don't see patient as numbers but real human beings!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I have been to a lot of eye doctors in my life, but Dr. O'Connor is one of the best I have ever had. I was born blind in my right eye and have trouble with my left, he has done a number of surgeries on me and now I wont go to anyone else because he is so amazing. And his staff has always been so kind to me as well. Thank you for all you do :)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He is not only a very good ophthalmologist, he is a nice person that care for his patients. More than excellent!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Michael D. O'Connor's Credentials

• Queen's University at Kingston (Grad. 2001)