You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael D. O'Connor

Dr. O'Connor is simply the absolute best ophthalmologist. My daughter was seen by many optometrists & opthalmologists before and no one was able to diagnose her eye problems and treat her. Dr. O'Connor was wonderful before and after surgery and all throughout her follow up appointments. He would always take his time to answer all of our questions and never rushed us. His honest and kind approach to his patients and the parents of his patients was simply amazing. My daughter has had her fair share of doctors, but Dr. O'Connor is the only one she ever smiles when she sees. We can never thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Today, Tiago had corrective eye surgery at Cheo to fix one of his eyes...Dr. O'Connor and his team were simply amazing... My heart goes out to all parents/family's who have to deal with a sick child...It is a very difficult journey to watch your child in pain...We are soo lucky to have amazing healthcare in Canada and doctors/nursing staff...I am so grateful...xo 💙

Submitted May 2, 2016

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

As has been said in the previous comments, this is the greatest doctor (of any kind) I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. My son needed to have his eyes checked shortly after birth and Dr. O'Connor was everything you could ask for in a doctor when dealing with a baby. I could go on and on about how great he is, but I'll just leave it at that.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I'm so sad that last Monday was our last appointment with Dr O'Connor! However I know its because my daughters eyes or ok! We saw Dr O'Connor juts before my baby girl was 2 what can I say except WOW the best dr ever!!!! so kind friendly ... My daughter never cried with him except Monday when we left CHEO! if you are wondering if he is a good doctor he is simply the best!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Amazing doctor... he was able to diagnose and treat pain I've had in my eye for 9 years. I had seen at least 10 doctors that couldn't help me. He also takes his time in answering questions and explains your options.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr O'Connor is excellent. He is really calm, professional and very good at explaining complex stuff to his patients. He don't see patient as numbers but real human beings!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I have been to a lot of eye doctors in my life, but Dr. O'Connor is one of the best I have ever had. I was born blind in my right eye and have trouble with my left, he has done a number of surgeries on me and now I wont go to anyone else because he is so amazing. And his staff has always been so kind to me as well. Thank you for all you do :)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Very nice man. I am seeing him as an adult for strabismus. I saw a different ophthalmologist as a child, but haven't seen anyone since. I feel like he genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Michael D. O'Connor's Credentials

• Queen's University at Kingston (Grad. 2001)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O'Connor is simply the absolute best ophthalmologist. My daughter was seen by many optometrists & opthalmologists before and no one was able to diagnose her..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today, Tiago had corrective eye surgery at Cheo to fix one of his eyes...Dr. O'Connor and his team were simply amazing... My heart goes out to all parents/famil..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful Dr. Great with kids and very calm and knowledgeable. Thank you for taking such good care of my little boy : ) "

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As has been said in the previous comments, this is the greatest doctor (of any kind) I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. My son needed to have his eye..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so sad that last Monday was our last appointment with Dr O'Connor! However I know its because my daughters eyes or ok! We saw Dr O'Connor juts before my ba..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor... he was able to diagnose and treat pain I've had in my eye for 9 years. I had seen at least 10 doctors that couldn't help me. He also takes his..."

February 2, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.theravive.com/cities/on/counselling-ottawa.aspx". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1N 7G2". Address has been updated from "None" to "325 Dalhousie Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132300977".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr O'Connor is excellent. He is really calm, professional and very good at explaining complex stuff to his patients. He don't see patient as numbers but real hu..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to a lot of eye doctors in my life, but Dr. O'Connor is one of the best I have ever had. I was born blind in my right eye and have trouble with my l..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is not only a very good ophthalmologist, he is a nice person that care for his patients. More than excellent!"

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice man. I am seeing him as an adult for strabismus. I saw a different ophthalmologist as a child, but haven't seen anyone since. I feel like he genuinely..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We saw Dr O'Connor at the eye institute with my 3 yrs old, after a visit at the CHEO emergency. My son had put a stick in his eye. Dr O'Connor is probably the b..."

September 18, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Mike" to "Michael D."

November 10, 2012