Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Haye

Dr Haye is amazing. Any procedures are done efficiently. He does not prescribe to doing more than needs to done. Have gone to him for more than 25 years and still believe in his practice.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

The first time I went to Hayes Dental was for a cleaning, I had the Dr. John Haye, he was great. He discovered an abyssed tooth that would need repair. I have abnormally short roots so he said that they would do something similar to a root canal but couldnt do a regular root canal because of my short roots. So I come in for the procedure and turns out it is his dad Dr. Thomas Hayes. I am taken back after waiting 20 mins. then put in the chair while they setup forever. He comes in says hi (thats it...) and then shoots my up with novacane. He then leaves. His nurse sets up some more stuff.I sit for a good 10 minutes more with no one talking to me. He comes back in and announces he will be attempting to do a root canal as a "last ditch effort". He then does the long unpleasant procedure without so much of a word, especially an encouraging one (like almost done...or doing good.) He then apparently finishes tells me to take ibyphrophen and gets up and leaves.I wont be going back....

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010