Ratings for Dr. Mina Yun

I had been going to Dr. Yun for about 5 years and moved to Strathmore. I continued to see her for two years until I finally broke ties and went elsewhere. I am regretting that. She is amazing, and it's unfortunate that she is so far. I may go back. If I ever do have a dental question, even though I am not technically a client any more, the staff answer my questions no problem! She has always been great with my daughter as well.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Yun for 5 years now. She is an excellent dentist. I'm very squeamish about going to the dentist and Dr. Yun always takes the time to make sure that I'm okay. She's a perfectionist about her work. When I had a crown done, she sent the initial one back to the lab because the colour wasn't wasn't close enough. I couldn't tell but she could. Her and her staff are excellent and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Me and my family have seen Dr. Yun for years and have been very satisfied with the care we have received. Convenient hours, good staff, caring, good knowledge and options given. That bottom review/rant doesn't match my experience: the emotional baggage you bring with you matches the result you perceive.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I’ve seen Dr. Yun and her staff for over 10 years and my experience has been nothing like the patient below. Dr. Yun is extremely caring and has always been concerned about my dental problems and needs. She and her assistant are very polite and friendly. Her work has been excellent and I’ve never had any problems with the treatment I’ve had. I had teeth pulled and they called to make sure I was doing well the next day. I would highly recommend this dentist and this office.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

She is one of the WORST dentists I've ever seen. Abrupt and uncaring and has poor skills. In 2009, she said I need a crown and allowed an assistant (30 days on the job) to create the temporary and didn't check it even though I suggested it. I suffered for 2 weeks with a "slipped" crown (ground my teeth at night). When I showed up for the permanent crown, she thought I was being too dramatic about my lack of sleep. Until she looked inside my mouth and saw the slipped temporary crown. Stupid as I was, I mentioned that a previous filling she'd done had a rough surface. She took a high speed drill and started filing away. She hit my cheek (no cheek guard), tissued off the blood and began again. Nervous, I said, "can you tell the difference between the filling and the real tooth?" She said "yes". Then, seconds later, hit the real tooth. Tears in my eyes, I asked her to just finish with the crown. I think she finds most people annoying and doesn't actually like being a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010