Ratings for Dr. Shane Johnson

I gave this guy a few chances, but always late. Very expensive testing and supplements with hardly a change after 3 months. Very dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Johnson is amazing. The price can get expensive but to me my health is worth every penny. He helped with so many issues and when he couldn't help me with certain areas he sent me to amazing alternatives. I have never been let down by any referrals or tests or medication he's given. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I spent so much money on my visit and special testing then was given supplements where it seems the doctor was just guessing which ones to give. I do not feel better and feel this was a waste of my time and money

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

This clinic is a rip off.... ridiculously expensive...no results....don't go here

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Aspire clinic, and specifically Dr. Shane Johnson is absolutely amazing. He has figured out some pretty complex hormonal issues. He doesn't claim to be able to fix everything himself (which is rare in alternative medicine) but yet has a holistic approach that is very balanced and effective. Dr. Johnson has such beautiful bedside manner and is just as invested and cares about your health, so he takes time to listen and apply his knowledge and get you well. I have seen many natropaths in town and he is by far the best, save yourself the money and aggravation and just come to Aspire. It is VERY obvious that this is not a business to make money, but a place to get well. Thank you so much for all you do for my family and our community.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Very much appreciated how Dr. Shane took the time to really listen and I did not feel like he was pushing any testing or vitamins on me. Just very genuine and I feel like he truly cares about his patients and wants them to live their healthiest life.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I have had the initial consult and am excited to start my journey with dr. Johnson. I feel he listened to my concerns and genuinely wanted to create a health plan suited toward my goals. The office was clean, inviting, comfortable and punctual ! I am bringing my whole family

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Johnson and Dr. Kamhuis listened to my medical issues that had been ignored for years. I haven't had this much energy and my body has been able to fight the allergies that have plagued me for years.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Grateful for the help my son received from Dr Shane Johnson.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Johnson and Dr. Kamphuis. My health issues that were completely brushed off by medical doctors over the years came to light after consulting with and having more in-depth lab tests suggested by these 2 doctors. With their practice of sharing their knowledge and treating the root of the issue rather than just the symptoms, I have become healthier than I have ever been. They take their time to listen and answer any questions I have. The office is comfortable and the staff is friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend these doctors to anyone who is frustrated with the mainstream healthcare system and is looking for alternative ways to better their health.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Shane Johnson's Credentials

• Bastyr University (Grad. 2007)

Amerigroup