Ratings for Dr. Shane Johnson

Dishonest & unethical. He keeps removing all negative reviews & has his staff post false positive ones.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Office is crowed & cramped . At times feeling rushed and also expensive . Not sure if I will be returning .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Wonderful clinic. The front reception area is a bit crowded, but the knowledge and care received was excellent. I have scheduled a second visit.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

My experience at Aspire Natiral Medicine has been very positive. Dr. Johnson listened attentively and addressed my health concerns. Through testing, he was able to identify the underlying concerns to my exhaustion. I’ve been supplementing and receiving IV’s for about 6 months now and am feeling like myself again.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

This guy doesn’t know how to run a business. Not worth your time.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Johnson for a while, and he has helped bring me back to health by identifying my health issues through testing and supplementation. The IV’s have really boosted my energy levels and allowed me to continue juggling my many roles. There often was tension in the front-end before, and I’m so grateful now for the relaxed environment, friendly front-end staff, and excellent RN’s who are warm and knowledgeable.

Submitted October 11, 2018

My husband and I both came to the clinic today and we have always been happy with our experiences, but this time was exceptional. We were greeted and promptly seen when we arrived. I’ve had some concerns with my hormones over the years and it seems we’ve finally got them back to where they should be, and with years of my other doctors telling me nothing was wrong, or off, Dr Johnson has finally got me back to normal and I’m loving my best life again. As a woman in perimenopause, I appreciate the time, care and effort that’s gone into every meeting. Thank you Dr Johnson!

Submitted October 11, 2018

Had a fantastic experience at the clinic. Very welcoming staff and I felt heard by the doctor for the first time in years. I would absolutely recommend this clinic for your health concerns. I will be recommending them to people that I know.

Submitted October 11, 2018

I gave this guy a few chances, but always late. Very expensive testing and supplements with hardly a change after 3 months. Very dissatisfied.

Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Johnson is amazing. The price can get expensive but to me my health is worth every penny. He helped with so many issues and when he couldn't help me with certain areas he sent me to amazing alternatives. I have never been let down by any referrals or tests or medication he's given. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Shane Johnson's Credentials

• Bastyr University (Grad. 2007)