Ratings for Dr. Jose Jota

Fantastic doctor!!!! Has gone above and beyond for our teenage son!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr. Jota has gone above and beyond to ensure I get the best treatment: taking personal time to consult with other doctors and specialists (as many specialists are hard to be seen by locally). He has contacted me after hours/holidays to ensure my well being. For someone who is extremely over worked, he is a fantastic and professional doctor that is always willing to take extra time to assist his patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

It is your opinion that Dr. Jota is a great doctor and I’m glad to hear that he has treated you with you respect. He has been disrespectful to many of his patients. I now have a phobia of doctors because of his treatment towards me. I have never been anything but pleasant to him and even had him raise his hand to my face as a be quiet gesture when asking a question. I was experiencing great difficulties with my sick child and it wasn’t until I saw another doctor at the clinic that my child started to receive the proper care. I have spoken to several of his female patients and they feel the same. Its nice to hear that some have great experiences but mine was an absolute nightmare.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Reading the comments and seeing he treats women terrible is so not true..he has been my Dr since he arrived in Westville and has been nothing but helpful..understanding and treats me with upmost respect.He always explains things to me and is always quick to book me for any test he thinks I need...maybe people should look at their own attitudes instead of judging a very overworked man

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

My husband and I have had Dr.Jota as our Dr. Since he arrived in Westville.We have no complaints very friendly and has helped us tremendously.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Amazing doctor and extreamly friendly :) I had a great experience with him he never rushed me out the door and actually felt like he cared !

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

The front desk staff at this clinic are absolutely horrible. They are very rude and have poor attitudes. I had an appt for 11 and i called two times, once to make the appt and once to check the time. Both times i was told 11. Luckily, my mother called to see what time my appt was when trying to be helpful t9 remind me and they told her 1030. They never once called or confirmed they could or hsd to switch my appt time. I would have missed it which is disgusting considering i waited 2 months for my first appt just to have it cancelled before waiting another month to get a second appt this time having time changes made without my knowledge. dr jota is polite and he knows his stuff, unfortunately he does not always let you finish sentences when explaining your problems or symptoms. I strongly suggest he work on that.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I had to switch physicians has he had poor communication skills, didn't listen, was very moody and his treatment of women is terrible and completely unacceptable.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Jota as my health provider. He is very friendly, caring, knowledgeable and has a pleasant personality (unlike some doctors I have encountered who have the personality of a "dead fish." I hope Dr. Jota will always remain at the Westville Medical Clinic.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I have had Dr. Jota as a family doctor since he arrived at the Westville Medical Clinic and see him on a regular basis. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is always attentive and caring. He always explains everything in lay terms, the only time he is late is when his appointments run over, never because he is not on time. He has even gone so far as to call me on a holiday to inquire about my condition. He always goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013