Ratings for Dr. Nelvia Van Dorp

Her "misunderstanding" of my wife's condition resulted in her spending months in hospital and suffering dementia.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

My knee was misdiagnosed as a sprain, but when i went to a doctor in Owen Sound I found out through MRI that I tore my meniscus and ACL and need knee surgery.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Nelvia Van Dorp is an excellent family doctor, easy to talk to; knowledgeable; compassionate; supportive and punctual and Holly is a friendly; kind and helpful office nurse. Good medical team.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

I've never had a doctor that has been so knowledgeable, friendly, and really cares about the well being of her patient's health, and stays on top of everything! Dr. Nelvia is the best doctor hands down that I've ever come into contact with, and I brag about her all the time! With my busy schedule, the receptionist, Holly, does a great job at accommodating me and getting me in at the soonest possible time! Couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks Ladies! Y'all do a great job! :) -Melissa

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

awesome, friendly, smart, unimposing, calm, easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

So happy to have Dr. Nelvia as my Dr. She is friendly, not a pill pusher knowledgeable and does not keep you waiting too long. Good.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010