Ratings for Dr. Sepehr Rahmany

Great office! Made me feel right at home and comfortable from the start. Dr. R knows what he's doing!!!! Very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Top notch office! I've had my share of questionable experiences with dentists over the years, but I have to say Dr. Rahmany and his staff were courteous, fun, incredibly professional and Dr. Rahmany was extremely knowledgeable. The biggest issues I've had in the past with dentists was that they just rarely explained properly what they were doing or what I needed. Dr. Rahmany made it his mission to make me understand exactly why I needed my treatment, he even drew cool diagrams for me to really "get it". Great guy, cutting-edge with his treatment, and very gentle.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

"Seph," as he likes to be called is a fine dentist. I've had some serious work done over the past few years and the work was first rate. I'd recommend Dr. Rahmany in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Rahmany has performed 3 root canals, 2 crowns and numerous fillings on my teeth. He is the most gentle dentist I have ever been to, and is very funny - making the time go quickly. His assistant, Jacqueline, is most comforting, kind and efficient. All the staff are wonderful in his office. The gals at the front desk are exceptional! Shirley and Janina have great senses of humour, and are extremely helpful. Shirley is highly knowledgeable, and one of the most pleasant, warm people I've met. She goes above and beyond her duties to assist her clients in every way possible. I highly recommend this dental office

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Great office! I had dental implants done, and Dr. Rahmany's surgical skill and management were top notch. I was very afraid going in, and he made me feel at ease, and the procedure was done quickly and I had no discomfort the next day! Great personality, and had some funny one-liners to entertain me throughout the appointment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Rahmany has lost us as clients due to the way we were treated by his receptionist Shirley. She had told us that my daughter was 100% covered by her dental plan to have 4 wisdom teeth pulled and it would only cost her the amount of the sedation. The day my daughter goes to have the surgery done, once under sedation, Shirley tells her that actually her dental will only cover 2 not 4 and that it is our responsibility to contact our insr company prior to find out how much coverage we had, that it was not her job to do that. Very rude and unproffessional.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Rahmany was extremely helpful, and explained the treatment to me very clearly and professionally. I was pleasantly surprised by his gentle touch and I felt totally relaxed throughout the entire appointment. His staff were very experienced and kind. I'd recommend his office to anyone looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

my filling was "text book' according to the dentist. It still hurt 9 months later and the recaptionist was unhelpful and unfriendly

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

A shoddy filling ended up being a very expensive root canal and crown. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

best dentist & staff ever ! Took over for my dentist Dr. Richmond who retired. Excellent choice John!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010