Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

A beautiful office with state of the art equipment. His staff are very personable and professional. Dr Gafur is extremely knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything in detail. It was an enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

I was quite pleased with the level of service that I received from this clinic. The doctors and staff have been so courteous to my entire family over the years.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I am very pleased to have found your website. I am visiting from Germany for the next two weeks. i was experiencing discomfort in one of my eyes. I had no idea where to turn to and then I came across your website. I contacted this doctors office and he was able to fit me in. I had a lid infection and he gave me a prescription for an ointment that cleared things up. This website is a great resource for visitors. This rating is for your website as well as this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

My eyes had been irritated for a few days, and it finally reached a point where I realized I needed to see someone before the weekend. I called around and Dr Gafur was able to squeeze me in. Given that I was a squeeze in, I was pleasantly surprised that I did not have to wait. I anticipated waiting at least 30 minutes to be seen. He prescribed some drops that did the trick. Next time I won’t delay.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Very pleased with the level of service from this doctor and clinic. I was seen promptly and I had all of my concerns dealt with. An excellent selection of products as well. I will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Okay staff. Arrogant man. Doesn't listen and dismisses client concerns.

Submitted September 22, 2019

Another solid performance by Dr Gafur this year. His clinic and staff are second to none and the equipment he has is state of the art. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Smug, condescending, and terrible bedside manner. Would never go to him again.

Submitted September 13, 2019

You are in good hands with Dr Gafur. He has handled my toughest eye problems over the years- pink eye, cataract and now floaters.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Gafur for quite a few years now and I always have been more than satisfied - always a good welcome and accurate diagnostic - definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019