Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

After my family did a lot of research, they made arrangements for an appointment with this doctor. I have a condition called keratoconus which has led to a slow deterioration of my vision. This doctor presented me with all my options in a non-aggressive way, listing the pros and cons of each options, and his recommendations. There was no pressure or salesmanship, and he allowed me to be involved in the decisions regarding my eyes. We decided to pursue a mutually agreed upon course of action. I applaud this doctor for his open mindedness.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Wonderful doctor, wonderful clinic. Fantastic selection of glasses and a beautiful view. Glad I came.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

This was my first visit with this doctor. I was impressed with his thoroughness. I received new glasses from his office and I love them.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Knowledgable, kind and efficient. Recommended by a coworker. I am glad I came in.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Wonderful experience. Very professional doctor and office. I will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. He started as my optometrist but now he is more of an old friend. I look forward to our yearly visits.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Very modern office with nice decor. Lots of gadgets which made the appointment fun. Enjoyed the experience.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My first visit with this doctor. The exam was thorough with full explanation given. No problems and I don't need glasses (yeah!!!).

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Very honest. He explained the pros and cons of my various options, and the limitations due to my difficult prescription. Apparently I am not suitable for laser surgery and he explained the difference between my eyeglass vision and what I would get out of contact lenses

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I cannot thank this doctor enough. His prompt and thorough evaluation caught my high eye pressure. Forever grateful doc.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017