Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

It seems like every time I visit Dr Gafur, his clinic is constantly updating with new gadgets. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

I have a recurring eye condition that causes me considerable pain. I have been seeing Dr. Gafur for 12 years and he is always able to squeeze me in when it flares up to help solve the problem. I am glad to have him as my eye doctor. He always remembers me and my eyes and he knows just what to prescribe to solve the problem.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

I was grateful to Dr. Gafur and his staff for squeezing me in for my sore eyes at the end of the year. His clinic has always been there to provide service at my times of need. It is hard to find a doctor or a clinic, this dedicated to their patients. John is a wizard at selecting (and unfortunately , repairing) my glasses. Hopefully I can give you a respite from my eye problems in 2019.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

I got to slip in a visit with my favourite doctor before year end. I am always treated well by all the staff, and their attention to detail is phenomenal. All the best in 2019.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

I have seen this doctor for biannual visits for a number of years, and he consistently does a good job of not only helping me see clearly but also in helping me maintain good eye health.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Seemed quite knowledgeable and helpful. Great guy and I would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor and this clinic. Whenever I have had an eye problem (and I get a lot), Dr Gafur or one of the other doctors at this clinic, have always been able to see me in a prompt manner and get my eyes back to normal.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

I was quite pleased with the services of this doctor and his clinic. I could tell I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

From the pleasant greeting from the staff when I entered, to the thorough examination of my eye health and vision with this doctor, to the optician reviewing all of my options, I was very impressed with this doctor and his clinic. I will be back.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Have been seeing him for years, always been a great experience

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018