Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

Dr. Gafur remains one of the best eye doctors I've ever been to, but his staff are disappointing. The experience feels rushed, like you're a number and not a person. Would love to see my doctor work with a better team! Otherwise, still a superb doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I was impressed with the excellent service. I had overlooked to enquire re. possibility of laser surgery and casually mentioned it to the Receptionist. By the time I returned to my office there was already a message waiting for me from Dr. Gafur giving me his answer and explaining it in detail.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

A very informative experience. He took the time to explain why I see the way I do out of my contact lenses. No one ever explained it to me before. I will be back

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Very polite. Thorough exam explaining the cause of my eye issues and the available options. He even did a follow up appointment to make sure everything healed.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Gafur goes above and beyond. He is the best optometrist I have ever seen, and he genuinely cares about my eyesight.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I appreciate the fact that Dr. Gafur is respectful of the value of my time. I feel that any medical appointment should entail an hour out of my office, not a half day. Dr Gafur has always ensured that I was seen in a reasonable time and back to my office promptly. As a self employed individual, time out of my office costs me money. Dr Gafur is one of the few doctors who seems to get this point.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have always found Dr Gafur to be genuine.. He legitimately seems to care about my eyes and my well being. He also has a gentle and familiar tone. He always asks me about my children and how I am doing in general. Each visit is like visiting an old friend for a chat and checkup. Over the years I have almost started looking at him as another member of my family that I see once a year.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

He was on time, efficient, very helpful and patient!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

His office is very high tech. I had benefits to use up so I figured why not. He noticed I had some risk factors so he ran some high tech tests which came out negative. Great peace of mind and better yet, I did not have to pull out my wallet because the office direct billed to my health insurance.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Every visit is a pleasure. Pleasant conversation and great advice on each visit.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016