Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. He started as my optometrist but now he is more of an old friend. I look forward to our yearly visits.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Very modern office with nice decor. Lots of gadgets which made the appointment fun. Enjoyed the experience.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

My first visit with this doctor. The exam was thorough with full explanation given. No problems and I don't need glasses (yeah!!!).

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Very honest. He explained the pros and cons of my various options, and the limitations due to my difficult prescription. Apparently I am not suitable for laser surgery and he explained the difference between my eyeglass vision and what I would get out of contact lenses

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I cannot thank this doctor enough. His prompt and thorough evaluation caught my high eye pressure. Forever grateful doc.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I found this doctor to be very helpful. I would definitely recommend this doctor and this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

One of the nicest doctors I have ever met. Very humble with no ego. I am pleased with the care he has taken over the years.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have year end benefits to use up so I was looking to get in with someone before year end. A coworker recommended Dr Gafur. I was pleased with the service and the exam.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

i am a long time patient of Dr Gafur. I have always been pleased with his clinics service.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I would highly recommend this doctor and this clinic. The staff and doctor are pleasant.

Dr. Roger Gafur's Credentials