Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

Dr. Gafur goes above and beyond. He is the best optometrist I have ever seen, and he genuinely cares about my eyesight.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I appreciate the fact that Dr. Gafur is respectful of the value of my time. I feel that any medical appointment should entail an hour out of my office, not a half day. Dr Gafur has always ensured that I was seen in a reasonable time and back to my office promptly. As a self employed individual, time out of my office costs me money. Dr Gafur is one of the few doctors who seems to get this point.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have always found Dr Gafur to be genuine.. He legitimately seems to care about my eyes and my well being. He also has a gentle and familiar tone. He always asks me about my children and how I am doing in general. Each visit is like visiting an old friend for a chat and checkup. Over the years I have almost started looking at him as another member of my family that I see once a year.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

He was on time, efficient, very helpful and patient!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

His office is very high tech. I had benefits to use up so I figured why not. He noticed I had some risk factors so he ran some high tech tests which came out negative. Great peace of mind and better yet, I did not have to pull out my wallet because the office direct billed to my health insurance.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Every visit is a pleasure. Pleasant conversation and great advice on each visit.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I have always found Dr. Gafur to be honest and sincere. I have never felt like he was "trying to sell me something". You can tell by his tone that he sincerely believes in the advice he gives. I look forward to him being my eye doctor for many more years.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Great doc. Very thorough and I would highly recommend him. Lots of tech.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Very impressed witht he equipment and detailing Roger provided for my eye exam. Highly recommend this clinic for anyone requiring an exam.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Thoroughly impressed with the office and the Dr. I was informed about everything along the way and was made to feel comfortable. The Dr's "bedside manner" was excellent. He was approachable and not egotistical. There was good conversation to talk me off the ledge and lots of smiles. The explanations were at a reasonable level so anyone can understand. There were no assumptions about what I knew vs. what I didn't. I have a mild prescription but was talked out of getting glasses as they weren't yet necessary. This was an opportunity to make more money from me but instead it was about patient care and quality. The visit price was higher than most but it was well worth it!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015