Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

Very polite. Thorough exam explaining the cause of my eye issues and the available options. He even did a follow up appointment to make sure everything healed.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Gafur goes above and beyond. He is the best optometrist I have ever seen, and he genuinely cares about my eyesight.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I appreciate the fact that Dr. Gafur is respectful of the value of my time. I feel that any medical appointment should entail an hour out of my office, not a half day. Dr Gafur has always ensured that I was seen in a reasonable time and back to my office promptly. As a self employed individual, time out of my office costs me money. Dr Gafur is one of the few doctors who seems to get this point.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have always found Dr Gafur to be genuine.. He legitimately seems to care about my eyes and my well being. He also has a gentle and familiar tone. He always asks me about my children and how I am doing in general. Each visit is like visiting an old friend for a chat and checkup. Over the years I have almost started looking at him as another member of my family that I see once a year.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

He was on time, efficient, very helpful and patient!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

His office is very high tech. I had benefits to use up so I figured why not. He noticed I had some risk factors so he ran some high tech tests which came out negative. Great peace of mind and better yet, I did not have to pull out my wallet because the office direct billed to my health insurance.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Every visit is a pleasure. Pleasant conversation and great advice on each visit.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I have always found Dr. Gafur to be honest and sincere. I have never felt like he was "trying to sell me something". You can tell by his tone that he sincerely believes in the advice he gives. I look forward to him being my eye doctor for many more years.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Great doc. Very thorough and I would highly recommend him. Lots of tech.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Very impressed witht he equipment and detailing Roger provided for my eye exam. Highly recommend this clinic for anyone requiring an exam.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016