Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

I have year end benefits to use up so I was looking to get in with someone before year end. A coworker recommended Dr Gafur. I was pleased with the service and the exam.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

i am a long time patient of Dr Gafur. I have always been pleased with his clinics service.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I would highly recommend this doctor and this clinic. The staff and doctor are pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Excellent, modern, clean clinic. Doc was on point with great advice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

One of the most caring and thoughtful doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

He is my favourite doctor so far. He is to the point, communicates well and knows his stuff. I definitely recommend Dr. Gafur!

Submitted October 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Gafur for several years. He is thorough, knowledgeable & helpful. I never feel rushed. He has been helpful in providing information regarding my eye health, as well as giving excellent referrals. My husband & I, are both his patients and find his services & his staff excellent. I would highly recommend Dr Gafur.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Great attention to detail. He took the time to explain all of my options ranging from laser eye surgery to contact lenses. He also reviewed my eye health and gave me information about genetic conditions that I can inherit from my parents. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Staff are friendly. Dr Gafur has never kept me waiting-he is always very friendly and cheerful and you can tell he actually cares about his patients. he answers all of my questions and concerns every time i see him.he does not rush through his appointments to get to the next one. even though i'm sure there is a schedule he has to follow, Dr Gafur takes the time to listen to patients and counsel them. he isn't happy unless his patients are 100% happy and he works with you until you find a solution to your needs.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Gafur remains one of the best eye doctors I've ever been to, but his staff are disappointing. The experience feels rushed, like you're a number and not a person. Would love to see my doctor work with a better team! Otherwise, still a superb doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016