Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

I met with over 6 optometrists and 3 specialists who couldn't find out what was wrong with my eyes. It was finally Dr. Roger Gafur who found out about my condition and helped/ is helping me treat it. I will never see another Optometrist as long as Dr. Gafur is practicing. No only is he incredibly polite, he actually takes the time to explain things and give you all of your options. He is 100% the best Optometrist you will ever see.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Roger does not have a big ego. He takes his clients seriously, spends time with them and explains things, and he is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with this doctor. He provided a lot of useful information.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Gafur and the Downtown Vancouver Optometry clinic without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

You can't go wrong with doctor Gafur. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have been seeing this doctor for years and I have referred all of my family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Quite thankful that he could squeeze me in for my eye problem.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

It was a pleasure to see this doctor for the first time. The examination was thorough. He answered all of my questions. I will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Very pleased with the exam and service provided by this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

After my family did a lot of research, they made arrangements for an appointment with this doctor. I have a condition called keratoconus which has led to a slow deterioration of my vision. This doctor presented me with all my options in a non-aggressive way, listing the pros and cons of each options, and his recommendations. There was no pressure or salesmanship, and he allowed me to be involved in the decisions regarding my eyes. We decided to pursue a mutually agreed upon course of action. I applaud this doctor for his open mindedness.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017