Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

He is my favourite doctor so far. He is to the point, communicates well and knows his stuff. I definitely recommend Dr. Gafur!

Submitted October 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Gafur for several years. He is thorough, knowledgeable & helpful. I never feel rushed. He has been helpful in providing information regarding my eye health, as well as giving excellent referrals. My husband & I, are both his patients and find his services & his staff excellent. I would highly recommend Dr Gafur.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Great attention to detail. He took the time to explain all of my options ranging from laser eye surgery to contact lenses. He also reviewed my eye health and gave me information about genetic conditions that I can inherit from my parents. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Staff are friendly. Dr Gafur has never kept me waiting-he is always very friendly and cheerful and you can tell he actually cares about his patients. he answers all of my questions and concerns every time i see him.he does not rush through his appointments to get to the next one. even though i'm sure there is a schedule he has to follow, Dr Gafur takes the time to listen to patients and counsel them. he isn't happy unless his patients are 100% happy and he works with you until you find a solution to your needs.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Gafur remains one of the best eye doctors I've ever been to, but his staff are disappointing. The experience feels rushed, like you're a number and not a person. Would love to see my doctor work with a better team! Otherwise, still a superb doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I was impressed with the excellent service. I had overlooked to enquire re. possibility of laser surgery and casually mentioned it to the Receptionist. By the time I returned to my office there was already a message waiting for me from Dr. Gafur giving me his answer and explaining it in detail.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

A very informative experience. He took the time to explain why I see the way I do out of my contact lenses. No one ever explained it to me before. I will be back

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Very polite. Thorough exam explaining the cause of my eye issues and the available options. He even did a follow up appointment to make sure everything healed.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Gafur goes above and beyond. He is the best optometrist I have ever seen, and he genuinely cares about my eyesight.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I appreciate the fact that Dr. Gafur is respectful of the value of my time. I feel that any medical appointment should entail an hour out of my office, not a half day. Dr Gafur has always ensured that I was seen in a reasonable time and back to my office promptly. As a self employed individual, time out of my office costs me money. Dr Gafur is one of the few doctors who seems to get this point.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016