Ratings for Dr. Roger Gafur

Fantastic doctor and a wonderful clinic. I was a bit stressed heading into the appointment, but the staff and the doctor soon put me at ease. I won’t wait 10 years again to have my eyes checked again.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

My family doctor highly recommended Dr Gafur. I have great trust in my family doctor. Dr Gafur performed an assessment for my driver’s license. The exam went well and I am pleased with the services provided

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Fantastic service. I called and I was able to get an appointment quickly. This clinic can bill to my insurance directly. Once I got to the clinic there was no long wait to be seen. The doctor was very kind. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

5-star doctor in a 3-star clinic. Dr Gafur should open his own office in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Simply a wonderful doctor. He is prompt and has lots of technology at his clinic. I would recommended

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I saw Dr. Gafur today to use up my year end benefits. Very informative. I won’t wait six years between checkups next time.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

A nice doctor with a good bedside manner. I would recommend him. He put a rush on my contact lens order because I was leaving town. They arrived just in time.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. I would highly r commend him

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I met with over 6 optometrists and 3 specialists who couldn't find out what was wrong with my eyes. It was finally Dr. Roger Gafur who found out about my condition and helped/ is helping me treat it. I will never see another Optometrist as long as Dr. Gafur is practicing. No only is he incredibly polite, he actually takes the time to explain things and give you all of your options. He is 100% the best Optometrist you will ever see.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Roger does not have a big ego. He takes his clients seriously, spends time with them and explains things, and he is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017