Ratings for Dr. Edward C. Robles

My husband had been referred to him by our Family Physician because he was becomeing very forgetful...I wrote out a very detailed account of what my husband was doing..Dr Robles TOTALLY ignored what I said or had written down..My husband saw him about 4-5 times over 2 years...At every appointment they "played doctor"..."Hello, how are you, fine, great, come back and see me in 6 months"..He is HORRIBLE!!!!!!....If you need help, go see another doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

i have been seeing him for about a year in 2002 & 2003 for migraines. he did both mri and mra films on me and gave me a perscription for the migraines. he said they looked ok. but on 3/3/03 i had a heart attack and a stroke at the same time when i had a chiropractor adjust my neck. the new mri and mra scans showed my main neck artery was blocked and and also showed lots of minni strokes, (tia) when my neck was adjusted it cut off my circulation. almost killing me. my husband chewed out dr. robles in the emergency room because he said i just had migrain. every one else that lookes at the old scans saw the blocked arter and multi tia's that i had. we got a new neurologist which he took me off the medictation that robles had me on. he could not believe what he put me on!. on top of all that, dr robles orderd a new mri scan at a hostpital that was closeing and had already closed that department. he cant read scans and he dose not know what hospitals are open!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

As a new patient, physican appeared very informed and was willing to share information; however, as time has passed, he is less and less willing to address my condition or attempt to treat it. He does not accept that it is my body and I know what is going on with it. Example: A medication he had given me in an attempt to calm muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders also affected the muscles in my legs to the point that I was unable to stand. When I addressed this problem, he acted as if I had absolutely no idea what I was talking about and that "just couldn't happen." However, at my next follow-up appointment, he shared that he had given this same medication to another patient who had the same reaction - then I didn't appear to have no idea what I was talking about.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Edward C. Robles's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)