Ratings for Dr. Kristine L. Gedroic

3 Years of treatments, OZONE, PK IV's, Voodoo, herbs, supplements and $200,000 out of pocket and now having worse neurological issues. She Dx me with Bartonella, Lyme, Babesia. I went to the Mayo Clinic and had 8 days of testing including a spinal tap - NO TRACE of past or present diseases!!! No babesia, No Lyme, No bartonella. I wasted 3 years of time and money! Don't be fooled!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Do not go to this Dr. She is a phony. She pushes the Patricia Kane method. Who claims she is a Dr and no one can show any proof she is. They are in it for the$$$$. The staff has limited knowledge and the management is an embarassment to all.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

This "doctor" is a fraud. I assure you most of the positive messages are PR created. Look at all the likes on the negative comments. There are ways to heal without filling her pockets.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Gedroic is amazing and I'm lucky to have her as my doctor or I would be better. Anyone who gets the opportunity to be her patient is blessed. The reason for the bad ratings is prob bc the office staff seems disorganized. But Dr. Gedroic is a hero. She not only helped me get better, she saved my fiance life when no one else could help him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I'm a patient, not a PR firm. Some are confusing office staff with Dr. care... two different things. I was referred to Dr Gedroic by another well known NJ Top Doctor who is also under her care. He could not help me but he was confident she could. Dr. G quite literally saved my life, after years of debilitating mysterious illness that NO ONE ELSE could figure out. True her staff needs improvement but some are good. Part of the problem is she is one person, she gives very personal and customized care, and she is insanely busy because so many people need her help. Its been very expensive, but not as expensive as losing my job because of drastic cognitive decline, or seeing all kinds of specialists over the past 15 years and taking all kinds of ineffective scripts to mask symptoms and not cure the underlying problems. If you are REALLY committed to getting well, Dr Gedroic can help you, but it will require much more than taking a prescription, and it will take time (everyone is different, but it has taken me about a year to make an 80% recovery). You will need to be an active participant in your own care. Ask questions, read, follow instructions, follow clean diet, follow schedule, exercise, hold the office staff accountable to your "next step" appt's, read and educate yourself, etc. This is real healing and it is a process. I wish there were more doctors like Dr G.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

No words can explain how honored I feel to have had the privilege of being under Dr. Gedroic's care for the last 2 years. Dr. Gedroic did not only save my life but she has given me a fuller healthier life back. Prior to Dr. Gedroic, I saw over a dozen different doctors, none of who were able to cure my Lyme Disease and various illnesses. Her treatment does take time and commitment (from both patient and doctor) however, I have seen the results first hand. When I first came to Doctor Gedoric, I was too sick to get out of bed but with her devotion to my case I now can proudly say I am nearing the finish line. I will be eternally thankful for all she has done for me!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

This is the first review I have ever left about a Dr. The negative comments and experiences described below echo the experience I had with this office. I was horrified by how I was treated and continue to be treated. As the patient below wrote about being fired, I too was "fired" from Dr. Gedroic's care. To be honest, my time with Dr. Gedroic was fine. She is lovely, articulate, smart but the staff is AWFUL and she clearly thinks differently of them or these reviews would be better!! They are incompetent...quite honestly the majority of them come and go so quickly that should be a red flag in and of itself. It is a revolving door. I do not recommend wasting your money here....better served finding a caring office that is interested in helping you getting healthy and not in draining your bank account.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Please note....the positive reviews on this site and others are FAKE. This Dr. has clearly hired a PR firm to write glowing reviews for her. The exact reviews are posted in multiple places so it is pretty obvious. Dr is ridiculously expensive. She preys upon very sick lyme patients. IV lipid treatments are unproven. Dr didn't return phone calls. For $1000 visit you will work with a PA who has zero knowledge of lyme. Dr gave me a supplement list with dangerously high levels of herbs...no instructions to go slow. Buyer beware...

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Gedroic is a Godsend. Truly, she is a brilliant and compassionate doctor. She went above and beyond to help my entire family. We saw her for my daughter, but she took the time to assess the whole family, uncovering that we all had been exposed to toxic mold and lyme disease. Each of us had varying degrees, mine the worst. She created an individual plan for each family member and everyone was restored to health. This is a doctor who CARES and who UNDERSTANDS her craft. The reviews on this page, some of which are less than glowing, are really a shame and not at all a representation of what my family experienced. The practice has grown exponentially since we met Dr. Gedroic, which is a direct reflection of the level of care and expertise she provides and the number of people she's helped and who continue to refer her. I, for one, will continue to do so. She saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I could not afford all the treatments I was still very severe so she fired me.. like that..

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016