Ratings for Dr. Kristine L. Gedroic

Our son had a sudden behavioral change, literally overnight. If you picture an 8 year old boy that's been possessed by the devil then you can kind of understand what it was like. After seeing so many doctors that told us he either had a tumor (which he didn't) or he just went crazy all of the sudden, we were at our wits end. Long story short, our son had PANS/PANDAS. A very serious auto-immune disease. Essentially, the antibodies get through the blood brain barrier and attack the brain. Enter Dr. Gedroic. She knew right away what it was (once we ruled out tumors or seizures). She treated him with all natural IV's once per week and with the addition of herbs, supplements and tinctures. She has cured him! She has treated and cured this horrible disease for many other families as well. Keep in mind that every other doctor (if they've even heard of PANS/PANDAS) prescribes 4 different antibiotics to be taken at the same time for years to control the symptoms not cure it. The only other options people are trying are IVIG or Plasmapheresis. None of these things are guaranteed to work and they are not very appealing either. Thank goodness for Dr. Gedroic, because some PANS/PANDAS kids end up on all kinds of psychotropic drugs or worse yet they end up in a rubber room! Her book, "A Nation Of Unwell" is outstanding. She treats and cures the underlying problem by putting the body in a position to cure itself. That is amazing! A completely new way to view our health and our healthcare system where doctors are taught and pressured to hand out prescriptions. Dr. Gedroic is incredibly smart and she's onto something that we believe will revolutionize healthcare. Plus she's such a caring and compassionate doctor as well! This book is a must read and will change your life. Thank you SO much from the bottom of our hearts Dr. Gedroic!!!!! Mike & Yvette

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

I haven't been to the Gedroic Center since they moved the office. Then insurance was accepted, she wasn't wildly high in fees (the typical $300 range for out of network practitioners) and she was using copious amounts of ABX for her protocol (and it seems EVERYONE was on IV ABX for lengthy periods). I've heard bits and pieces over the years like now the fees are exorbitant, insurance won't cover and you pay first to see her PA. Then someone in the area that has a client that goes to her said that she apparently ran into trouble with her initial ABX protocol (what ever that means?) and now doesn't use it BUT with the new protocol has CURED 6k people. I had to ask her if I heard that right - how is it possible in a brief time with switching protocols that she has cured 6k people????? I don't know if she is capable of curing lyme but I can tell you - look at the negative reviews for any practitioner and if they suddenly change their fees dramatically for no particular reason and have overblown stats - you might want to think twice about going to them!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

She is the best doctor I have ever been too. She is so patient, kind, and cares for each patient. She finally discovered what was wrong with me and has helped put me back on the right path! I can never thank her enough!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

We have been to Connecticut, Long Island all over NJ- no one has helped our son in 9 yrs. finally!!! Dr Gedroic is making progress with him, it’s slow but working!! It is very expensive but it’s better then waiting money on things that don’t work!!! Our insurance reimbursed us for her visits but not the supplements or iv’s. It’s worth the money to go to her and get better!! She really listens and never rushes you out- ever!! She answers all questions!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr Gedroic healed our son who had Lyme, Babesia, & Bartonella. He is back to his healthy, normal self thanks to her & her protocols. Thank you Dr Gedroic!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I am a patient in Dr. Gedroic's care for the past nine months. She has helped me tremendously, identifying root causes that NO OTHER DOCTOR has done for me, even after years of my searching. On her protocols I am getting better, and my life is finally looking up. It takes hard work on the part of each patient to be diligent, ask questions, follow the protocols and follow up, but boy is it worth it.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I went to Dr Gedroic when I was at the end of my rope. I had been to over 15+ specialists and doctors, major hospitals in Boston and NY. All of them had turned me away, claiming I had fibromyalgia and "Psychiatric Problems." I was about to lose my job as I could not think straight, do basic math, read, or drive. A friend recommended her and I dove over 5 hours to see her. Dr Gedroic saved my life. She got me about 75% better. She never gave up, turned over every stone. When she felt like I needed help with something else, she referred me out to two other specialists who helped me. The biggest problem is the cost of the treatment. Medical insurance unfortunetely does not cover most of the treatment, in fact, they wouldn't even reimburse me for the office visit. The protocol is insanely expensive. But it is no more expensive than what a conventional doctor would prescribe if you didn't have prescription drug coverage. It is true that the protocols are not "standard" and in fact, not "evidence based." If that is your thing, don't go to Dr Gedroic. This doctor will personalize the treatment for you, some things may work, some things might not. Its a costly trial and error. I can say that when i ran out of certain supplements, I did notice a difference as soon as I started them back up again. I can't say I always could afford to follow the protocol 100%, but I tried my best. I took the most important things, When I could not afford any more IVs, Dr Gedroic helped me figure out the next best way to get it (suppositories, orally, etc). I have noticed since moving the office, Dr Gedroic is a lot busier. I do not think it is just about the money like some people say. Dr Gedroic has always called me back when I had a problem. She worked hard on my behalf. She could use another doctor in the office someday, as sometimes it seems she is getting very busy. The office staff is often disorganized. It seems more so since they moved. The new location is not as inviting and it seems to be earning a lot of money selling supplements. That would be my only complaint about this type of care: often the doctors are the only ones to sell you the supplements. While this makes sense in that they don't want you to self prescribe yourself strong herbs and supplements, it would be nice if you could "order" them somewhere else with a doctors note. Or have a tiered payment system for those of us financially hit too hard. I would rate her A++ for quality care, but too expensive for your average person. Not a good place for those who prefer conventional treatment. A lifesaver for those of us who failed conventional treatments and had no where left to go. Taught me how to begin to help my body heal itself instead of covering up symptoms with prescription drugs.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Amazing doctor; she will get to the bottom of what is causing your symptoms and your illness. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Kristine Gedroic is a brilliant, forward thinking doctor. She looks at disease and illness from a biological standpoint and takes a comprehensive approach in treating her patients. I feel very lucky to be under her care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Do not go to this Dr. She is a phony. She pushes the Patricia Kane method. Who claims she is a Dr and no one can show any proof she is. They are in it for the$$$$. The staff has limited knowledge and the management is an embarassment to all.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017