Ratings for Dr. Kristine L. Gedroic

I am a patient in Dr. Gedroic's care for the past nine months. She has helped me tremendously, identifying root causes that NO OTHER DOCTOR has done for me, even after years of my searching. On her protocols I am getting better, and my life is finally looking up. It takes hard work on the part of each patient to be diligent, ask questions, follow the protocols and follow up, but boy is it worth it.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I went to Dr Gedroic when I was at the end of my rope. I had been to over 15+ specialists and doctors, major hospitals in Boston and NY. All of them had turned me away, claiming I had fibromyalgia and "Psychiatric Problems." I was about to lose my job as I could not think straight, do basic math, read, or drive. A friend recommended her and I dove over 5 hours to see her. Dr Gedroic saved my life. She got me about 75% better. She never gave up, turned over every stone. When she felt like I needed help with something else, she referred me out to two other specialists who helped me. The biggest problem is the cost of the treatment. Medical insurance unfortunetely does not cover most of the treatment, in fact, they wouldn't even reimburse me for the office visit. The protocol is insanely expensive. But it is no more expensive than what a conventional doctor would prescribe if you didn't have prescription drug coverage. It is true that the protocols are not "standard" and in fact, not "evidence based." If that is your thing, don't go to Dr Gedroic. This doctor will personalize the treatment for you, some things may work, some things might not. Its a costly trial and error. I can say that when i ran out of certain supplements, I did notice a difference as soon as I started them back up again. I can't say I always could afford to follow the protocol 100%, but I tried my best. I took the most important things, When I could not afford any more IVs, Dr Gedroic helped me figure out the next best way to get it (suppositories, orally, etc). I have noticed since moving the office, Dr Gedroic is a lot busier. I do not think it is just about the money like some people say. Dr Gedroic has always called me back when I had a problem. She worked hard on my behalf. She could use another doctor in the office someday, as sometimes it seems she is getting very busy. The office staff is often disorganized. It seems more so since they moved. The new location is not as inviting and it seems to be earning a lot of money selling supplements. That would be my only complaint about this type of care: often the doctors are the only ones to sell you the supplements. While this makes sense in that they don't want you to self prescribe yourself strong herbs and supplements, it would be nice if you could "order" them somewhere else with a doctors note. Or have a tiered payment system for those of us financially hit too hard. I would rate her A++ for quality care, but too expensive for your average person. Not a good place for those who prefer conventional treatment. A lifesaver for those of us who failed conventional treatments and had no where left to go. Taught me how to begin to help my body heal itself instead of covering up symptoms with prescription drugs.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Amazing doctor; she will get to the bottom of what is causing your symptoms and your illness. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Kristine Gedroic is a brilliant, forward thinking doctor. She looks at disease and illness from a biological standpoint and takes a comprehensive approach in treating her patients. I feel very lucky to be under her care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Do not go to this Dr. She is a phony. She pushes the Patricia Kane method. Who claims she is a Dr and no one can show any proof she is. They are in it for the$$$$. The staff has limited knowledge and the management is an embarassment to all.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

This "doctor" is a fraud. I assure you most of the positive messages are PR created. Look at all the likes on the negative comments. There are ways to heal without filling her pockets.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Gedroic is amazing and I'm lucky to have her as my doctor or I would be better. Anyone who gets the opportunity to be her patient is blessed. The reason for the bad ratings is prob bc the office staff seems disorganized. But Dr. Gedroic is a hero. She not only helped me get better, she saved my fiance life when no one else could help him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I'm a patient, not a PR firm. Some are confusing office staff with Dr. care... two different things. I was referred to Dr Gedroic by another well known NJ Top Doctor who is also under her care. He could not help me but he was confident she could. Dr. G quite literally saved my life, after years of debilitating mysterious illness that NO ONE ELSE could figure out. True her staff needs improvement but some are good. Part of the problem is she is one person, she gives very personal and customized care, and she is insanely busy because so many people need her help. Its been very expensive, but not as expensive as losing my job because of drastic cognitive decline, or seeing all kinds of specialists over the past 15 years and taking all kinds of ineffective scripts to mask symptoms and not cure the underlying problems. If you are REALLY committed to getting well, Dr Gedroic can help you, but it will require much more than taking a prescription, and it will take time (everyone is different, but it has taken me about a year to make an 80% recovery). You will need to be an active participant in your own care. Ask questions, read, follow instructions, follow clean diet, follow schedule, exercise, hold the office staff accountable to your "next step" appt's, read and educate yourself, etc. This is real healing and it is a process. I wish there were more doctors like Dr G.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

No words can explain how honored I feel to have had the privilege of being under Dr. Gedroic's care for the last 2 years. Dr. Gedroic did not only save my life but she has given me a fuller healthier life back. Prior to Dr. Gedroic, I saw over a dozen different doctors, none of who were able to cure my Lyme Disease and various illnesses. Her treatment does take time and commitment (from both patient and doctor) however, I have seen the results first hand. When I first came to Doctor Gedoric, I was too sick to get out of bed but with her devotion to my case I now can proudly say I am nearing the finish line. I will be eternally thankful for all she has done for me!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

This is the first review I have ever left about a Dr. The negative comments and experiences described below echo the experience I had with this office. I was horrified by how I was treated and continue to be treated. As the patient below wrote about being fired, I too was "fired" from Dr. Gedroic's care. To be honest, my time with Dr. Gedroic was fine. She is lovely, articulate, smart but the staff is AWFUL and she clearly thinks differently of them or these reviews would be better!! They are incompetent...quite honestly the majority of them come and go so quickly that should be a red flag in and of itself. It is a revolving door. I do not recommend wasting your money here....better served finding a caring office that is interested in helping you getting healthy and not in draining your bank account.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017