Ratings for Dr. Marnie E. Rosenthal

kind, knowledgable. spent time explaining what was wrong and the safest way to treat it. highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

excellent, spent alot of time with me. very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I went to see this doctor and she had *no* idea what the heck she was doing. I know because I've been going to specialist about my infection for a long time. I doubt these 5 star reviews are real, I bet she wrote them herself! I won't be going to this hospital again as it's a waste of my time, money, and risk to my health!

Submitted October 8, 2014

CLONE HER! I am actually writing this from my hospital bed. I had to record my thoughts on what I believe was the most wonderful visit I have ever had with any doctor in my life. I just spent the last 40 minutes with Dr. Rosenthal. I have gone to the best and most highly rated medical facilities on the east coast, and have never undergone such a thorough and complete exam and interview or been educated and guided in such a kind and ethical manner in my life. We need more smart, kind and assertive physicians in this world, especially women! My gratitude will be additionally expressed in a significant financial contribution to this hospital, Jersey Shore University Medical Center in honor of Dr. Rosenthal

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

My mom just finished being treated by Dr. Rosenthal at the hospital. She came in with a serious lung infection and left in great shape thanks to Dr. rosenthal. Mom was extremely impressed with how professional, effective and sweet Dr. Rosenthal was to her. She even made her internist promise to never send her anywhere other than Jersey Shore Medical Center where Dr. Rosenthal primarily works from.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

My husband just saw Dr. Rosenthal in the hospital. She put both us immediately at ease with her careful explanation of his illness, his medications, and prognosis. She took the time to listen to our concerns and had a very compassionate and personal approach that we will never forget.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

!!!She is the best!!! Lovely, professional, and caring. the best doctor in the area!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

This is the greatest doctor I have ever been to! My primary care doctor said I had to see an Infectious Disease specialist-which scared me to death at first. Dr. Rosenthal was extremely informative, kind, and very helpful. I would strongly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Marnie E. Rosenthal's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 2002)