Ratings for Dr. Natalie Lovesey

I meet Dr. Lovesey when I got referred from an emergency confinement at the Univ Hosp. I didn't know that the good emergency DR. who asked me if I want a family dr is her husband. When I met Dr. Lovesey I saw her as very young but as I get to have frequent consults with her, I noticed that she is smart and knowledgeable. She knows her field and I don't worry about getting referrals to specialists because she always send me to excellent specialists. I had all my kids listed as her patients as well. And they all liked her too. I had her recommended to friends but recently her practice is full.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My whole family goes to see her. Absolutely would recommend her. She is very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

very knowledigble, helpful and caring. The front desk are not that much cooperative

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Doctor Lovesey took me on after my Doctor had retired. I thought my old doctor was awesome; Dr.L blows her out of the water. She knows my health better than I do. Her staff is amazing. I will definitely retire out with her, with care this good I could live past 100.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I've been her patient for 4 years now, and she took me as a patient coming out of the hospital with SERIOUS issues, and also took my wife as well (whose doctor had just retired). she's very knowledgeable, discusses everything with you, and is interested in all your health, mind and body.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I started seeing Dr, Lovesey after my Doctor of 35 years retired. I never thought anyone could replace my doctor, but Dr, Lovesey, even though quite young completely fills the shoes of my past physician. She is sincere, caring, yet at the same time very professional. I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

She is great person easy to talk to and very helpful

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Lovesey is the BEST. She was extremely kind to my elderly father; patient, sincere and caring. Over time, we were able to redress all of the issues, reduce his medications, and we received prompt referrals to all the right specialists, as well as excellent follow up with her. When she returned from her time away, she was up-to-speed on his current health, and hit the ground running. The Staff with whom she works are equally excellent; they return calls promptly, made scheduling adjustments when necessitated, and followed up regularly -- and always greet you with a smile and pleasant demeanour, which is important when you are walking in hurting and suffering, and just need to know it'll be okay. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Lovesey, your health will improve just from having a great doctor, a health partner, and a caring human looking after you!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

When I moved to London I was terrified I wouldn't find a GP that I would be comfortable with, as I had been with my previous GP for over 20 years. But I am so thankful I found Dr Lovesey! She is so caring, knowledgeable, listens to everything you have to say, doesn't rush you out of the room like most GP's do, and she is so personable. I truly am thankful to have her as my GP, she's fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I originally saw Dr Lovesey when she filled in for my doctor, and then went to her when my doctor retired. Lucky enough to have her as my GP. She's really nice, attentive, and understanding. Fantastic doctor, all of the staff at the clinic are nice as well.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013