Ratings for Dr. Scot Randall

Dr. Randall has been our family doctor for years now. He is caring and listens to our questions and concerns. He helped catch a very serious problem with my baby and was able to get her into a specialist right away. His staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Randall is a great doctor. He is always very helpful and explains everything very well. Our entire family goes to him, and we are always able to get an appointment when we need to be seen. The wait time can be a bit long sometimes, but it is worth the wait to have a doctor that actually listens!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Randall is a wonderful doctor. He always takes the time to answer any questions. He is one of my favorite doctors.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Staff and wait times are very poor. Dr Randall seems very nice.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

I was very well pleased with Dr. Randall and his staff. They were quite approachable and very nice to me and they certainly seem to know their business. I have diabetes and he handles that well. I also need a blood thinner and he is very good at keeping track of that.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Went to physician for digestive trouble,bloating and pain, Randall stated that x-ray indicated bowels were full and suggested over the counter laxative. Went back to my regular physician with x-ray and my physician stated the x-ray showed nothing close to Randall's diagnosis and my physician later discovered a more serious problem. Had to wait over an hour to be seen and I was in a great deal of pain and discomfort.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

Quality of service greatly decreased after physician changed locations and time spent per office visit has dropped to approximately 5 minutes from 20. Does not recommend alternative treatment options and is not receptive to options you may have researched and suggested. Unable to get an appointment within a reasonable amount of time; an ear infection required a 3 week wait (have changed doctors...)

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007