Ratings for Dr. Meena Yegneswaran

Honestly so far Dr. Meena is best Dentist i've known. Compared to other dentist, Dr. Meena has alot of experience. I've been her patient for years. I recently moved out of Worcester to Lowell and i still have Dr. Meena as my Dentist. I drive from Lowell to Worcester whenever i have a dentist appointment with her. It is worth the drive. Dr. Meena knows her stuff. Everyone in the office is friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Meena is the best dentist I've ever had, by far. She is extremely knowledgeable and highly skillful. She and her staff are kind, easy to talk with, and they make you feel right at home. I am very confident that I am receiving the highest quality of care and attentiveness from Dr. Meena. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I'm not usually one to write reviews, especially negative ones, but in this instance, I feel compelled to. I'm gonna keep it short and sweet. If I could give zero stars, I would. If I weren't so busy with work, I would try and find a lawyer so I could sue her for malpractice. Dr. Yegneswaran does INCREDIBLY shoddy work, you can wait up to an hour to be seen, just overall... a very very bad dentist. Please, I beg you, find another dentist, or at the very least, get a second opinion from another dentist. What I finally came to realize is that all Dr. Meena Yegneswaran really cares about is money, she couldn't care less about the overall well being and health of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Everything this dentist did I had to have redone by another dentist immediately.Thousands of dollars wasted on poor dentistry. She also recommended a procedure that my previous and subsequent dentists told me I did not need. Nice person but either unknowledgeable of just does not care about quailty of care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Meena is most compassionate, expert, friendly and explains options and procedures thoroughly. Melissa, her secretary, was very kind, cheerful and helped me feel comfortable and apppreciated and made sure I understood all that was happening. I had 2 teeth extracted and no pain after!! I highly recommend Dr. Meena to anyone seeking professional, excellent dental care. The $$ was for 2 teeth added onto my partial with same day service if desired! Thank you so much Dr.Meena and Melissa for a pleasant, healing visit.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I like Dr. Meena and her staff very much. They are extremely friendly, caring, helpful and knowledgeable. She looks at my overall dental health and plans for long term maintenance.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

BEWARE of this dentist!!! worst dental experience ever! I was told I was going to have my gums scaled and some root planing done but instead of doing that the dentist had the receptionist charge my insurance company for for the procedure I never had done and instead gave me mouth wash to use. She said it should take care of any gingivitis i may have. Its been 6 months and no one calls me back about the whole situation. I went in for an appointment for a root canal and to have one crown put on. What did I get? I got in one day over four straight hours with no breaks SIX crowns, and the tooth I was supposed to have a root canal done in was sanded down and just capped with a crown! I'm no dentist so I'm laying in the chair and no one is telling me what is going on so I assume the dentist is the one who should know what she's doing but when all is done, I look in a mirror and was HORRIFIED! I have been in serious pain I never had sensitive teeth until NOW!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010