Ratings for Dr. Mary Woltjen

You can't say enough good things about her. She really cares about her patients. You feel like part of her family or a close friend. She is always willing to spend extra time with you and hold your hand. She is just very caring and excellent in what she does.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Thank the powers that be. I have been looking for her for almost a year. I used to live in PA, and now live in south jersey and yes I make the track to see her. She is great.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

She is the Best doctor far and wide that I have ever seen, for any reason, I can not wait to have her back..

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Mary was at Jeanes Hospital until they closed. I know she's at a clinic just doing OB at St. Mary's. She's going to be moving though. She is in the process of securing a position at a Philadelphia suburb hospital. It's my understanding that she will be doing OB and GYN care once again. I have talked with her and she told me she really misses her patients. So we may get our Mary back very soon!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007