Ratings for Dr. Ryan Gauf

Went to see Dr Ryan Gauf in the First and have to say the best visit I have had at a dentist in years. He was very attentive to me and his assistant girl was great telling me instructions. I have booked or a cown and the manager Jodie gave me detailed cost of my portion , which is so much lower than other offices in the Fort.i am happy I chose this place and also it is such a very clean and beautiful office , you will have a good vibe as soon as you walk in there, not snooty very friendly and respectable. Hats off to you all.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr Ryan was a great dentist, caring for me and my entire family. He was in BC and had to pick and leave suddenly. We all wish him well in Alberta. Anyone who crosses pathes with him is very lucky. Ryan is a gem!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I just moved to Fort Saskatchewan recently ,and had a toothache, actually the same tooth was giving me grief the last few years but the stubborn person I am I put off going to see a dentist. I saw their clinic cornerstone dental while shopping at Safeway and went in and was amazed Dr Gauf could see me right away. He took an x-ray and gave me antibiotics to get at pharmacy and I will have a large filling completed soon..Hats off to him and the staff there, such a comforting experience and he is very nice and professional and likes to laugh hence my nervousness disappeared and I am going to send my co-workers there if they are looking for a great dentist in town. thank you to you all.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

This dentist is now in Edmonton He practices in the west end Hopefully he is better than listed here

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Can anyone please tell me where Dr. Gauf went? I was a patient of his, told he would reopen but he hasn't and no one knows where he is or what has happened. Does anyone know if he will be back?

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

i was a patient of Dr. Gauf for many years, but since his office never reopened i have had to find another dentist. i am very disappointed that i was never contacted and told about the situation and that his new office was not opening, and that i was just left hanging and kept in the dark..

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I found Dr Gauf to be very on and off. One day he is there. next day he is sick. He tried to pull out my tooth, I was there 8 hours one day. /He asked me to come back the next day. That next day, he worked at it and then passed out. I then left and went to a specialist. The specialist removed the tooth, in about 10 minutes. I still thought i would be at dr gaufs office as a patient, but i have been calling and no reply.. so no idea whats going on. Cant believe a professional would treat his patients like this. where is he? whats going on? I would never go back. but it would be nice to know where he is.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Gauf sent me a card saying his offices would be relocating and the new office would be open Aug. 2013.it is now Jan. 2014 and they are still not open and just have an apology message on their phone, with no contact to find out what is going on. i have contacted several other dentists in the area and nobody knows what is going on or where Dr. Gauf even is, they said he is MIA! i was due for a cleaning last July but the office was closed and it is now January and still no word from anyone. looks like i better start looking for a new dentist, but i would like my dental records. this is not good and i am very disappointed!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

i was a patient of Dr Dawson for a many years before he retired. he explained Dr Gauf would be replacing him and that was young and up to date on all the latest dental technics, and he left it up to me to decide whether to stay with Dr Gauf or not. he also explained that he had gone to great lengths to find a very qualified and suitable replacement for his patients. well, let me tell you, he did! Ryan is great, very professional but also very casual, and when it comes to knowing his patients likes and dislikes he is right on. we are both hockey and football nuts and that's the conversation every time, depending on the season! and before you know it, a painless procedure is over and done! he crowned all my aging front teeth and made me proud to smile again. thanks Ryan!! now i just wish your new office would finally open so i can get in for my cleaning, which is over 2 months behind! see you soon!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

We have been going to Dr. Ryan Gauf for several years and the staff are always very friendly and accommodating as we travel from Harrison. Dr. Gauf is very knowledgeable and concerned about your comfort. He only recommends procedures which are required. We highly recommend Dr. Ryan Gauf if you are looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013