Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nadia Mckitty

Was gone for 2 months and had no coverage. Patients were out of luck if they needed Ned's refill. Office staff are some of rudest I have ever encountered! Keep looking if you need a doc. It'll save u time and trouble.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Lost my paperwork didnt call me for a scheduled test staff are awful

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Awful service. Rude and hateful staff! Doctors are hardly ever there!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. McKitty is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to listen AND she realizess that most patients know their body. If I feel something is wrong, she believes me and will look until she finds the problem. A lot of doctors I have went to in the past are condescending and don't feel like I know what I am talking about. Dr. McKitty gets 5 stars. BUT, in the past year, they have went thru some staff changes and at times, the customer service was terrible. If they are busy, you are immediately put on hold, without even finding out what you need. And several times I have been left on hold until it routes me to a voicemail and I have to call back. The wait time to see Dr. McKitty can be very long also this may be because she really takes time with you. Hopefully the staff she has now will stay and things will smooth out. She is a great doctor and that is the only reason I have overlooked her staff issues.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Best MD ever. She is very smart and takes time to listen to pt

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. McKitty and her staff are wonderful! Dr. McKitty takes her time and gets to know the patient as a whole and not just the "problem" from that day. She is the best physician in Anniston!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Very good dr. that takes time to listen to her patients. A+

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011