Ratings for Dr. David L. Pollack

I can't believe the amount of time Dr. Pollack spent with me on my initial consultation. I actually spoke to him and got answers for 1 hour. When I have visited my md, I waited 1 hour to see her and then was "seen" for 2 minutes. I love Pollack wellness and the staff is friendly and helpful. My insurance covers my whole family to get chiropractic and acupuncture! We feel great!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I have read the previous reviews. Unfortunately health insurance covers "sick care" not health care. To avoid extreme cost in the future, then investing in prevention now is most important. The cost I incurred at the offce was minimal. I feel great, lost weight, and have abundant energy,

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Pollack helped me tremendously to avoid taking synthroid. His whole body healing approach has given me my life back, family back and friends back. He also has an amazing staff who is so helpful! Thanks all

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Best experience I have ever had in an office. Doc was knowledgable and honest. Moved forward with care and I am feeling amazing!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

AMAZING!!! I believe and want to be helped. I think you have to make a connection with a doctor and his office associates. I feel better and with time I look forward to feeling GREAT!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Nice guy? Yes. Helped me? No. I sought help for digestive issues and some noninvasive tests were run where some tool was run up and down my back and areas of my body were pressed on, prodded etc. Before I knew it, I was buying three different enzymes, where I took 18 in total a day. I am 100 pounds and this seems insane now that I think of it. These made me extremely ill but I pressed on hoping that a more holistic approach would be the answer. I agree with one of the comments below - there was no end in sight and I just kept paying more money - I'm talking thousands. You pay out of pocket by buying some plan. What really got me is that on every visit, I really had no idea what I was even being treated for and the chiropractor couldn't even really tell me himself. If this works for you, that is fabulous but this was not for me. Be mindful of what you are paying for and do your research. I sought help with an endocrinologist who actually performed bloodwork and was able to help me.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

This was extremely expensive with no end in sight. I could not afford it any longer.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I am a believer that miracles can happen! Dr.Pollack helped me get off of my 5 medications and got my body to do what its supposed to do! I lost 20 lbs safely and in a very short period of time. He is a lifesaver!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Amazing experience and results! Very professional, knowledgeable and caring. Helped myself, my husband and my 3 kids with multiple chronic health problems. I cant say enough!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Excellent alternative doctor. Very knowledgeable and his methods are very quick and effective. His practice specializes in digestion and difficult to treat conditions using very natural methods.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010