Ratings for Dr. Emad Kassas

Wonderful person and excellent pediatrician. He takes his time with his patients and listens.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

As a foster parent he has seen ( cause I have asked for him ) about 10 of my foster children , some for check-ups and some babies were frail.....he is very goo and his staff are lovely.....in 10 years that we have seem him I have never had trouble seeing him or getting an appointment , you won't be disappointed !

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

His office is literally NEVER open. I spent a month and a half trying to book an appointment. Every time I called I got a voice mail asking me not to leave a message. Everytime I went in his office was closed during business hours with no explanation as to why. My child missed 2 rounds of shots because I couldn't get a hold of anybody. I would never ever refer someone to him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have had Dr. Kassas since August 2015, my granddaughter was born NAS, I took custody at birth. I cannot give a stronger recommendation for him and his staff. I've always been treated with respect and kindness. Prim ( infant) has received very attentive care and love at every visit. I feel this Dr couldn't make a patient feel more welcomed. I never wait long, always informed. No problem getting a last minute worry wart visit. I read a patient was dismissed for missing appointments. Remember he is a neonatologist, has rounds in the NICU , it's hard to even get him as a Dr, don't disrespect the privilege .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I miss two appointment with dr. Kassas and when I called them to take another appointment for my kids they told me to go find another Doctor and they don't accept my kid any more, isn't that hurts !!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I love Dr. Kassas! He's very helpful and informative. On the other hand, the blonde receptionist isn't always the nicest

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Kassas is e very good doctor we know him for a long time. Hi is te doctor for all my three kids and i will never change him with another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I have 3 kids and have been to two other pediatricians before Dr. Kassas. I am very happy with Dr. Kassas!!! and my kids love him!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Kassas very gentle and kind. He help me alot with my child when we were nice.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

My wife and I met Dr Kassas at Met Nicu when my daughter was born with complications. During my wife's labour there was complications and my daughter was born un-responsive. A short time after birth she was rushed to NICU and this is when I met Dr Kassas. Dr Kassas is an angel, he helped saved my daughters life and my family is forever grateful! To this day anytime I need him he has been able to get my daughter in right away and answer any questions we have.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015