Ratings for Dr. Emad Kassas

The staff is wonderful and you don't feel rushed. He fully supported breastfeeding and listened to all of my concerns throughout the years.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

He was very dismissive. I went with him because my child was in the NICU and I thought it was for the best. He is very dismissive and says everything is normal with any concerns you have. He doesn't explain or listen. Staff is wonderful and consistent though, and I do like the pediatrician that works for him when he isn't there.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Our family loves Dr Kassas as well as his staff. My son was VSA at birth and we met him in the NICU. Since hen I've have a daughter as well, she was sick at 3 months with RSV. He came after hours to the Ped floor where she was admitted and made sure they were doing everything above and beyond for her. Every time u have a concern I the office and Lori or Katie aways get us in. Over all he is awesome. Always reassures me that I'm doing okay and my kids are a. Ok

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Emad Kassas has high knowledge. I am very satisfied that he is my kids pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Wonderful person and excellent pediatrician. He takes his time with his patients and listens.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

As a foster parent he has seen ( cause I have asked for him ) about 10 of my foster children , some for check-ups and some babies were frail.....he is very goo and his staff are lovely.....in 10 years that we have seem him I have never had trouble seeing him or getting an appointment , you won't be disappointed !

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

His office is literally NEVER open. I spent a month and a half trying to book an appointment. Every time I called I got a voice mail asking me not to leave a message. Everytime I went in his office was closed during business hours with no explanation as to why. My child missed 2 rounds of shots because I couldn't get a hold of anybody. I would never ever refer someone to him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have had Dr. Kassas since August 2015, my granddaughter was born NAS, I took custody at birth. I cannot give a stronger recommendation for him and his staff. I've always been treated with respect and kindness. Prim ( infant) has received very attentive care and love at every visit. I feel this Dr couldn't make a patient feel more welcomed. I never wait long, always informed. No problem getting a last minute worry wart visit. I read a patient was dismissed for missing appointments. Remember he is a neonatologist, has rounds in the NICU , it's hard to even get him as a Dr, don't disrespect the privilege .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I miss two appointment with dr. Kassas and when I called them to take another appointment for my kids they told me to go find another Doctor and they don't accept my kid any more, isn't that hurts !!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I love Dr. Kassas! He's very helpful and informative. On the other hand, the blonde receptionist isn't always the nicest

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015