You may also like

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

My wife and I met Dr Kassas at Met Nicu when my daughter was born with complications. During my wife's labour there was complications and my daughter was born un-responsive. A short time after birth she was rushed to NICU and this is when I met Dr Kassas. Dr Kassas is an angel, he helped saved my daughters life and my family is forever grateful! To this day anytime I need him he has been able to get my daughter in right away and answer any questions we have.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have two boy and dr Kassas is awesome with them.. Very happy to have him as my kids dr. And the receptionist Lori is amazing :) she makes everything easier n my kids love her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

We sooooo miss dr Altatari. Unfortunately we were given to dr kassas. His staff upfront looks to be playful and good with children and then when the adults talk to them they continue the same demeanor. I am not a kid nor wish to be spoken to as one. We got in trouble for going to clinics while the dr seems to never be available. And don't ever think of having an opinion or ask for an alternate path as he will remind you harshly he is the DOCTOR. He is very passive (until challenged) and feel that he's always trying to end the appointment to get to the next. (Maybe doesn't want a bad rating for punctuality on this site). Overall staff needs change or at a minimum grow up. Dr needs to listen to his patience and maybe educate instead of dictate! But what do we know!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

The worst doctor i dint recommend him for any one a careless doctor and staff too

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I am a new mom.he was very cold for my first visit with my newborn. I asked him if gripe water can help my daughter since she has gas and she cries alot when she cant pass her gas and he just gave me jesus cross sign and wish me luck with my baby. also I don't think they are clean. they did not even wash their hands before touching my newborn.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

We were former patients of Al-Tatari, and he was wonderful,kind,patient,and knowledgable. Dr.Kasass however, dismisses concerns, has short answers to questions, and gives no reasons for his actions. For example, my daughter had asthma symptoms, we were told that since she only has symptoms twice a year, she didn't really have asthma. Thank goodness we have USA insurance, and I promptly took her to an Pediatric Asthma doctor, who admitted her for her symptoms. I am not pleased whith this doctor, and my two older children now see my family doctor. My youngest only goes to this doctor for his shots, and I also must argue with staff to poke child into leg, as it is not recommended for children to get shots in the arm. I am a Pediatric nurse, and this Dr. is by far the worst I have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Emad Kassas's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Kassas! He's very helpful and informative. On the other hand, the blonde receptionist isn't always the nicest "

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kassas is e very good doctor we know him for a long time. Hi is te doctor for all my three kids and i will never change him with another doctor. "

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have 3 kids and have been to two other pediatricians before Dr. Kassas. I am very happy with Dr. Kassas!!! and my kids love him! "

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kassas very gentle and kind. He help me alot with my child when we were nice. "

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I met Dr Kassas at Met Nicu when my daughter was born with complications. During my wife's labour there was complications and my daughter was born..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have two boy and dr Kassas is awesome with them.. Very happy to have him as my kids dr. And the receptionist Lori is amazing :) she makes everything easier n ..."

November 6, 2014