Ratings for Dr. Gary L. Cesar

I think Dr. Cesar is one of the best doctors I have ever been too, I had a bunion and corn on my little toe, he was and is wonderful, no more bunion and no more pain in my little toe, I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Kind and caring staff. Kind and caring Dr. Short waits.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Gary Cesar is a wonderful doctor. He cares; he is thoughtful. He talks to you about what is normal and what options you have to take action toward your better health for your feet. I am very thankful for him and his staff! I recommend him to all of my family, friends, and acquaintances, too. He has over 20 year of experience and takes care of his health, his family, and his staff, too. He is a great care provider.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

dr cesar has completed several sergering for me - i think he did a great job - i did everything he instructed me to and the outcome was perfect. i would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Cesar has diagnosed two issues for me. One was a break that did not show up on x-rays and I had been told by another doctor that it was arthritis. Another was a sprain that he identified easily by the pattern of bruising and told me it would heal on it's own and that I did not need x-rays to determine what had happened. I found him to be friendly and explained the issues well.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

My daughter had a plantar wart removed and I will NEVER see this physician again!!! He was very unempathetic and mocking her when she was complaining about the numbing injection hurting her. He literally jabbed the bottom of her foot with 4 injections without any warning prior to starting the procedure. He didn't disinfect the area prior to the procedure. This was such a traumatic experience for both of us. I thought I knew what to expect being a pediatric nurse. I wish I had been more of an advocate to my daughter and taken her out of there immediately after the first injection. This physician needs to go back to school and learn how to treat people as human beings. Shame on you Dr. Cesar!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Gary L. Cesar's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)