You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar

testing this site.adding characters to get over 50.

Submitted May 15, 2016

Met her on an emergency visit 8 years ago. will NOT see anyone else...I had a fear of dentists but no more...take everything you want and need in a dentist, friend and family and you got Dr.Sahar - love her assistant Mozan too....just a note do you know how hard it is to laugh and smile while your teeth are being worked on!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr.Sahar is a wonderful dentist and a caring and thoughtful person. I have been seeing her for the last five years and hope she is there for me in the next fifteen! She explains everything, goes over your X-rays with you, is very gentle, always gives you options to your care. This woman and her staff took away all my dread of dental care, of which I have had so much work done since childhood. If you can become one of her patents, consider yourself blessed! DS

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Amazing dental clinic. I am so happy I found Dr. Sahar for myself and my family. I am very very very nervous and I had the best filling appointment I've ever experienced. The staff made me feel like I've always been one of their friends. I highly recommend checking out this clinic if you're looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

This rating is anonymous however I know if/when Dr.sahar reads this she will know who wrote it. I had not been to the dentist in many many years. Upon doing a lot of research I decided to make an appointment with Dr. sahar. My husband made the initial call for me and spent 20 minutes on the phone with Dr.Sahar herself. That in itself is amazing. When I finally made it in to the office, I was made to feel very welcome by everyone. I was allowed to baby step into the appointments and today after my second appointment with Lois(a dental hygienist) I couldn't be happier with my decision to come to this dental office. They are truly passionate about what they do and they truly care about everyone. I would recommend this office to anyone. Myself, along with my husband and any future children we may have will continue to be patients of Dr.Sahar and her practice. My severe fear/phobia of the dentist has been reduced to minor anxiety in just 3 appointments. She is stuck with me :)

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I did my implant at the art of smile dental clinic. no pain. I went for my free consultation and Dr. Sahar answered all my questions. I am very happy with the work and I will go back to do my other implant.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I got my Botox at the Art of Smile Dental Clinic. What an amazing work. This is not my first time getting Botox. It always hurts, but Dr. Sahar has a different method. It did not hurt, no bruises, and she even used less units with a better result, and yet better price. I recommended two of my friends to get Botox at The Art of Smile Dental Clinic and they have the same experience.

Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar's Credentials

HealthFirst

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "testing this site.adding characters to get over 50."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Met her on an emergency visit 8 years ago. will NOT see anyone else...I had a fear of dentists but no more...take everything you want and need in a dentist, fri..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sahar is a wonderful dentist and a caring and thoughtful person. I have been seeing her for the last five years and hope she is there for me in the next fift..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing dental clinic. I am so happy I found Dr. Sahar for myself and my family. I am very very very nervous and I had the best filling appointment I've ever ex..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This rating is anonymous however I know if/when Dr.sahar reads this she will know who wrote it. I had not been to the dentist in many many years. Upon doing a l..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dentist, Great Clinic, ans Great Staff. Clinic: Very modern, Clean, and attractive. Work: unbelievable, before and after picture of all work done."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did my implant at the art of smile dental clinic. no pain. I went for my free consultation and Dr. Sahar answered all my questions. I am very happy with the..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sahar is very experience and caring. impressive office, very clean, and modern."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got my Botox at the Art of Smile Dental Clinic. What an amazing work. This is not my first time getting Botox. It always hurts, but Dr. Sahar has a different ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best caring dentist that I have ever seen. Staff are great too. Organize, fair, knowledgable, and above all capable and outstanding dental work."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sahar is a great dentist, good listener, easy going, good bedside manner, awesome work. In fact everyone at the clinic were great."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was late and rushed my visit. She insisted that I need to redo my old fillings. However she wanted me to charge me for this even though she had done..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did my Botox at the Art of Smile Dental clinic. Best price, no pain, and no bruses. Best result ever. I feel good about myself. Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar is the b..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the best dentist I have ever been too. Dr. Sahar is knowledgeable, gentle, pain free, and she does amazing work. The clinic is fantastic I thought I wa..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist, no pain, very gentle and very fair. Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar is very good at what she is doing."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, great clinic and an amazing dentist. I recommend Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar to everyone."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar is very caring. I take my children to the art of smile and my kids love Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar. "

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is very gentle and she know how to handle children."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I owe my smile to Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar. In my opinion She is one of the best dentists in vancouver."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I do my Botox at the Art of smile.Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfari is very good. No pain and no bruise. "

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist, very knowledgeable , and great skills. Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfaris very caring. She is very gentle and she listen to what you have to say. Very nic..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar and Art of smile from ratemds. I made an appointment to see her because of my wisdom teeth. Very good experience. Relatively pain ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar for my first appointment and I was very happy with overall experience but for the second time the receptionist booked me with ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love the clinic and the staff. Very friendly, accurate, and on time. As for Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar she is the best dentist that I have ever seen gentle, knowledg..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I likeDr. Sahar because she is honest, I came to Art of Smile for a second opinion about my pain and possibility of root canal. Dr. Farshchi after careful exami..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most loving caring dentist that I have seen. Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar is very pleasant and very detailed. She listens to patients concerns, and her staff are ful..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new student from Korea living in downtown Vancouver. I had a dental emergency and had to visit the art of smile dental clinic. Great clinic, very good ex..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I are both Dr. Sahar patients. Dr. Sahar is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and talented. I am so amazed with the fillings she did for me .I h..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist in Vancouver. I visited Dr. Sahar because I was concern about my smile. I searched a lot to find the best dentist for my smile makeover. Dr. Sahar ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist ever. Dr. Sahari was was vary patient with me, she answered all of my questions. Dr. Sahar spent a lot of time educating me and my family about our..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to this Dr. Sahar cause of all the rave reviews but I found her to be ordinary and nothing special. When she was asking me the questions she seemed not t..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sahar is my favourite dentist in the city. She definitely knows what she's doing and she's very professional. Unlike the other dentists I've seen she's not ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a few implants placed at Dr. Sahar office a few months ago. A week ago finally the waiting period ended for my implants to heal and I got my implant crown..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Short and sweet if you are looking for a confident, talented, and caring dentist you should go to Dr. Sahar.Dr. Sahar is amazing especially when it comes to col..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar is simply a very good dentist. On time and great service. She deserves 5 out of 5."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Sahar for the past year, Great dentist, very comfortable and very relax. Great staff. I like the fact they remind me of my appoint..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "est dentist that I know, I already recommended Dr. Sahar to my family and my friends and they are all happy."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Sahar is a very good dentist. I really like the staff. Dr. Sahar Is very kind and very good with children. I recommend her to everyone."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome dentist. Unlike other dentist that I know she spends enough time to make sure the patients get the best treatment possible. Dr. Sahar is the best dent..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I waited a bit to see Dr. Sahar and her team and I was very impressed by her detail examination. She showed me my cavities on a computer monitor , it was the fi..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The service is not good! still have pain and my other doctor told me she did a really bad job on your tooth the filling was not a good quality"

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great customer service, awesome clinic and very clean. Dr. Saharis very caring and friendly. Dr. Sahar takes before and after photo with a special cool camera ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good dentist, this first time that I did not feel pain during a dental procedure.Dr. Sahar is a best dentist"

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good dentist, this first time that I did not feel pain during a dental procedure. Dr. Sahar is a best dentist"

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding service and liking the organization. So hard to find."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing dentist. Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar know what she is doing. Great staff and on time. I recommend Dr Farshchi to everyone"

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have a family of seven and Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar managed to get us all in. She is very flexible and often works late. She even got us appointments on Saturda..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have a family of seven and Dr. Szmitko managed to get us all in. She is very flexible and often works late. She even got us appointments on Saturday. They wa..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A true professional along with his staff, always accomodating and very sensitive to your problems and concerns. A blessing to the community."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has been my Family Dr. for over 20 years. Takes good care to investigate things thoroughly and is excellent at following up on lab tests etc."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing. Please keep on working and don't retire. Great at fitting me in."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been a patient of Dr. Koss for 17 years and he is the very best in his field. Having moved several years ago to the Sunshine Caost; Dr.Koss remains my GP and th..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have total confidence in his care and he listens to us when we have questions and he hears what we are saying. He has an open mind to other approaches to med..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "been my doctor my whole life, and he is awesome, never once did I have a problem with him"

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very easy going and knowledgeable....feel very confortable with him and the care he gives our girls and family. I do find him from time to time to be harder to ..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very compasionate person, very pleasant bedside manner. Trust worthy."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Need to find a new doctor. Not that I want to. Dr Koss is just to hard to get in to see these days. His waiting list is just too long."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have had Gary Koss as our physician for over 20 years and have found him to be caring, knowledgeable and always prompt. If he isn't sure about the diagnosis ..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor with excellent bedside manner. I travel to keep him my doctor. Wait times are a little long but his staff is great and will try to accomadate you i..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best. Been my families' doctor for over 25 years. Always on-time, caring, thoughtful, thorough."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr Koss when I was expecting my first child 20 years ago and he has been our family doctor ever since. He is very carin..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "hAVE HAD DR. KOSS AS FAMILY DOCTOR SINCE 1983, MY OLD DOCTOR WAS DR. GORDON ROBERTSON, I WAS REFERRED TO DR. KOSS AND HE IS NOW THE EXTENDED FAMILY DOCTOR TO MY..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She asked us to look up what prescriptions are needed on a website and to come back and he would sign it. When I took his advice to a WIC, they suggested that p..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visits are always on time and never a problem getting in. I can't imagine NOT having him as my GP!"

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So caring and helpful. He is always on time, and when he isn't about the money and the business. he generally loves what he does and is there to assist with med..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring and compassionate doctor. Great staff. I moved to Abbotsford but still continue to use him as my family doctor because I have yet to find another do..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. has been our family doctor for 27 years. He's kind and gentle, knowledgeable and willing to refer us to a specialist as needed. We trust him with our lives"

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr is simply the best. My family has been with him since the early 80's when he first started his practice and we are lucky to have him as our GP"

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recommend this Doctor without any doubt or reservation. The most efficient, professional, warm and caring doctor I have had. Really cares and knows his stuff!"

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sahar has been my Family's Doctor for 11 years now and I consider him a friend with whom I have built up a high degree of trust. Even though I now live in do..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr is professional, warm, caring, sharp, and very punctual. Highly recommended!"

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although sometimes it is for unfortunate circumstances, I thourougly enjoy going to see Dr. Koss- after almost 15 years. He cares about his patients and always ..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good listener, never rushes. Suggests holistic solutions if medications are not preffered. Very pleasant and caring manner"

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor, listens to my concerns and answers my questions. Does not always give drugs right away, will suggest changes in diet, lifestyle, etc. very hel..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thoughtful and kind, takes time to listen to everything is say, asks questions, is not afraid to refer to specialists. Calls with test results immediately."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best doctor I ever visit, she is nice knowledgeable, and try to help. her staff is Ok, but I wish she get a better staff"

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and our twin boys go this office. I like the convenience of having every thing done under the one roof. my kids , my wife and my in laws also being tre..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very professional staff. helped me through out the procedure. I had a failing implant that was done previously and the doctor removed it and placed bone. they w..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very homey and pleasant environment , I certainly recommend it for people who are stressed about seeing a dentist. Dr. Sahar is very friendly and nice and she ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited this office because my 4 year old fell and broke his front tooth. The office was very accommodating and saw as as emergency patient. I recommend th..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very happy with the services I have received so far. had 5 implants placed and two bridges on both sides of my mouth. doctor explained all the procedures well ..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love being at this office . the doctor has such a light hand. she did my cavity without any freezing"

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my 5 year old daughter today to the dentist, very fun doctor and made the visit very pleasant for my daughter, she received a gift from the basket and..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the best dentist and staff . very friendly . I have always been scared of dentist my whole life . this office and Dr.Sahar changed my mind . "

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was asked to write a review If I was happy with the service. I am extremely happy with the quality of treatment I received. I had two broken front teeth d..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been her patient since 2009 and am very happy with the quality of care I received. I recently placed two implants and am very happy with the results...."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. " Good maybe for basic procedures. Incompetent in aesthetic crowns. Collected my money upfront and did not provide services. Refused to give a refund for that. O..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Only interested in money. She kept me waiting 30 minutes. Dr. Sahar is not very friendly. Not recommended"

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my daughter to this clinic to have her wisdom teeth pulled . They attended to us very quickly since my daughter was in a lot of pain . the care was exc..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found this dentist through recommendation of friends and neighbours. the staff were very friendly and followed up with my treatment and insurance company ...."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very happy with the service . I went to this clinic to get second opinion for my tooth. i was told that I need to take the tooth out and have implant placed. do..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I just moved to Richmond Hill and found this doctor by recommendation of a neighbour.the staff are very nice and the office feels like your own home. that makes..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a broken tooth on December 29th . the staff and the doctor were very accommodating in seeing me and helping me. I had to wait as I did not have appointme..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "we just moved from Montreal to Richmond Hill and we found this dentist with friends recommendation . She is very knowledgeable and nice. I have to to say the s..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience ,very knowledgable ,friendly ,..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have a 5 year old daughter and I was looking for a place that the whole family could go to.I gave this place a Try. the [place looks old from the outside but..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was asked to place a review for this doctor. I went to this doctor because my daughter was getting married and I wanted some nice front teeth. I had some work..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst dentist in Richmond Hill. Many complaints."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe how expensive this place is. Big suprise. Not recommended."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not a good dentist. Used to work there. Sterilization is poor. Place is dirty. Dr. Is very unprofessional. Go there is you need an infection."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst dentist in Richmond Hill. All about money. I heard that she is being sued by a patient for pulling the wrong tooth. I left her office 8 months ago. N..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "had a rotten tooth with big swelling. The doctor took the tooth out .pain disappeared right after. She is very compassionate. I took my family there and everybo..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a very nervous patient. Takes me a long time to go and see a dentist. This doctor made me very relaxed put me on some medication and Laughing Gas. I did no..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited this office in 2014. I attended for emergency I did see the Doctor. She gave me a couple of options to treat the emergency. Everything was explained t..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had some veneers done with this doctor. very happy . another doctor had screwed up my top front teeth. happy with the result."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Nice Doctor . very easy to talk to. she did my implants 2 years ago very happy with the services. whole family goes to her . great bedside manner."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this dentist to anyone. She overbills and just wAnts your money. Not very compassionate. I will find a new dentist elsewhere!"

September 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very poor sterilization in office. I found it to be dirty and disorganized. Try another dental office if you value your health"

September 23, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a horrible experience with this dentist. Pulled the wrong tooth and blamed me. Will be seeing a lawyer"

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A very poor dentist. all about the money. I would not return again"

September 19, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

February 22, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 20, 2013

April 20, 2013

August 21, 2012
  • combined ratings from Dentist listing (DID: 1215120)

May 3, 2012