Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I took my daughter to this clinic to have her wisdom teeth pulled . They attended to us very quickly since my daughter was in a lot of pain . the care was excellent. They called us after to follow up . I recommend this place!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I found this dentist through recommendation of friends and neighbours. the staff were very friendly and followed up with my treatment and insurance company . I always had the phobia of seeing a dentist but I started to feel comfortable with her .. i can not belive that I just had a root canal done with her!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

very happy with the service . I went to this clinic to get second opinion for my tooth. i was told that I need to take the tooth out and have implant placed. doctor explained my options and we decided to go with one of the options that was less expensive. I am very happy with the result I got and the tooth has been fine

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I just moved to Richmond Hill and found this doctor by recommendation of a neighbour.the staff are very nice and the office feels like your own home. that makes the stress of seeing a dentist a bit less. I had some filling s done and I also liked the Hygienist . she seemed very professional.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I had a broken tooth on December 29th . the staff and the doctor were very accommodating in seeing me and helping me. I had to wait as I did not have appointment but otherwise very happy with the service I recieved.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

we just moved from Montreal to Richmond Hill and we found this dentist with friends recommendation . She is very knowledgeable and nice. I have to to say the staff are very nice too!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Amazing experience ,very knowledgable ,friendly ,...

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have a 5 year old daughter and I was looking for a place that the whole family could go to.I gave this place a Try. the [place looks old from the outside but its very nice , warm and welcoming inside. my daughter loved being there. the doctor is very nice with kids and knowledgeable. she gave me pamphlets and info sheet about my questions. very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I was asked to place a review for this doctor. I went to this doctor because my daughter was getting married and I wanted some nice front teeth. I had some work done overseas years ago that i was not happy with. the final result was beautiful and everybody at the wedding complemented me. the staff are nice and friendly too.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar's Credentials

HealthFirst

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Only interested in money. She kept me waiting 30 minutes. Dr. Sahar is not very friendly. Not recommended"

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my daughter to this clinic to have her wisdom teeth pulled . They attended to us very quickly since my daughter was in a lot of pain . the care was exc..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found this dentist through recommendation of friends and neighbours. the staff were very friendly and followed up with my treatment and insurance company ...."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very happy with the service . I went to this clinic to get second opinion for my tooth. i was told that I need to take the tooth out and have implant placed. do..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I just moved to Richmond Hill and found this doctor by recommendation of a neighbour.the staff are very nice and the office feels like your own home. that makes..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a broken tooth on December 29th . the staff and the doctor were very accommodating in seeing me and helping me. I had to wait as I did not have appointme..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "we just moved from Montreal to Richmond Hill and we found this dentist with friends recommendation . She is very knowledgeable and nice. I have to to say the s..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience ,very knowledgable ,friendly ,..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have a 5 year old daughter and I was looking for a place that the whole family could go to.I gave this place a Try. the [place looks old from the outside but..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was asked to place a review for this doctor. I went to this doctor because my daughter was getting married and I wanted some nice front teeth. I had some work..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst dentist in Richmond Hill. Many complaints."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe how expensive this place is. Big suprise. Not recommended."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not a good dentist. Used to work there. Sterilization is poor. Place is dirty. Dr. Is very unprofessional. Go there is you need an infection."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst dentist in Richmond Hill. All about money. I heard that she is being sued by a patient for pulling the wrong tooth. I left her office 8 months ago. N..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "had a rotten tooth with big swelling. The doctor took the tooth out .pain disappeared right after. She is very compassionate. I took my family there and everybo..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a very nervous patient. Takes me a long time to go and see a dentist. This doctor made me very relaxed put me on some medication and Laughing Gas. I did no..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited this office in 2014. I attended for emergency I did see the Doctor. She gave me a couple of options to treat the emergency. Everything was explained t..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had some veneers done with this doctor. very happy . another doctor had screwed up my top front teeth. happy with the result."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Nice Doctor . very easy to talk to. she did my implants 2 years ago very happy with the services. whole family goes to her . great bedside manner."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this dentist to anyone. She overbills and just wAnts your money. Not very compassionate. I will find a new dentist elsewhere!"

September 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very poor sterilization in office. I found it to be dirty and disorganized. Try another dental office if you value your health"

September 23, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a horrible experience with this dentist. Pulled the wrong tooth and blamed me. Will be seeing a lawyer"

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A very poor dentist. all about the money. I would not return again"

September 19, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

February 22, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 20, 2013

April 20, 2013

August 21, 2012
  • combined ratings from Dentist listing (DID: 1215120)

May 3, 2012