Ratings for Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar

Met her on an emergency visit 8 years ago. will NOT see anyone else...I had a fear of dentists but no more...take everything you want and need in a dentist, friend and family and you got Dr.Sahar - love her assistant Mozan too....just a note do you know how hard it is to laugh and smile while your teeth are being worked on!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr.Sahar is a wonderful dentist and a caring and thoughtful person. I have been seeing her for the last five years and hope she is there for me in the next fifteen! She explains everything, goes over your X-rays with you, is very gentle, always gives you options to your care. This woman and her staff took away all my dread of dental care, of which I have had so much work done since childhood. If you can become one of her patents, consider yourself blessed! DS

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Amazing dental clinic. I am so happy I found Dr. Sahar for myself and my family. I am very very very nervous and I had the best filling appointment I've ever experienced. The staff made me feel like I've always been one of their friends. I highly recommend checking out this clinic if you're looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

This rating is anonymous however I know if/when Dr.sahar reads this she will know who wrote it. I had not been to the dentist in many many years. Upon doing a lot of research I decided to make an appointment with Dr. sahar. My husband made the initial call for me and spent 20 minutes on the phone with Dr.Sahar herself. That in itself is amazing. When I finally made it in to the office, I was made to feel very welcome by everyone. I was allowed to baby step into the appointments and today after my second appointment with Lois(a dental hygienist) I couldn't be happier with my decision to come to this dental office. They are truly passionate about what they do and they truly care about everyone. I would recommend this office to anyone. Myself, along with my husband and any future children we may have will continue to be patients of Dr.Sahar and her practice. My severe fear/phobia of the dentist has been reduced to minor anxiety in just 3 appointments. She is stuck with me :)

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Great Dentist, Great Clinic, ans Great Staff. Clinic: Very modern, Clean, and attractive. Work: unbelievable, before and after picture of all work done.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I did my implant at the art of smile dental clinic. no pain. I went for my free consultation and Dr. Sahar answered all my questions. I am very happy with the work and I will go back to do my other implant.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Sahar is very experience and caring. impressive office, very clean, and modern.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I got my Botox at the Art of Smile Dental Clinic. What an amazing work. This is not my first time getting Botox. It always hurts, but Dr. Sahar has a different method. It did not hurt, no bruises, and she even used less units with a better result, and yet better price. I recommended two of my friends to get Botox at The Art of Smile Dental Clinic and they have the same experience.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Best caring dentist that I have ever seen. Staff are great too. Organize, fair, knowledgable, and above all capable and outstanding dental work.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Sahar is a great dentist, good listener, easy going, good bedside manner, awesome work. In fact everyone at the clinic were great.

Dr. Sahar Rakhshanfar's Credentials