Ratings for Dr. Leah Gibney

Dr Gibney is thee best dentist I have ever had, I used to think dentistry had come a long way but now I know it is only because of her caring and not being in a hurry that made the experience the best, Since she has left the Petawawa area I 've had two different dentists pull my teeth and short of kneeling on my chest they twisted and pulled and twisted some more to get them out. When Dr Gibney did it, you didnt feel a thing , People in Moosejaw are very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Gibney certainly deserves the highest rating. She is very personable and ensures the patient is comfortable. My visit on the 19th Aug./10 was one of the best since I started going to dentists.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

She is the best Dentist I have ever had.Her work ranks right up there with the best . She does an honest examination and does not give a make-work check list like other Dentists I have had before .

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010