Ratings for Dr. Pierre Dupuis

He operated on me in 1996. Woke up from surgery and cried with happiness because pain was gone. I know people who had same surgery by another doc, another hospital who still suffer with back pain. I am convinced that I had the best doctor there is.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Operated in 1990. Best experience of my life. Amazing care. Recommended back class that I attended and graduated from. Just starting 27 years later to have some sciatica pain. Thanks God he is still practicing and I made a referral to see him again. Never had real issues all those years except for stationary positions that will make my back sore if standing without moving. If he can do something for you he will tell you. At the time he already noticed that smokers weren't healing well from graft when a fusion and part of bone from hip was used. A friend not willing to stop smoking was denied the operation and I agree with this. My sister was operated before me and as a smoker had lots of problems , me : none compare to what I went through before the operation. Trust him, he is good.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Dupuis operated on my back 24 years ago ( Sept. 1990 ). He put in 2 rods and 4 screws thereby stablizing L3, 4, 5 to S1 and S2. At the time he stated that this would be good for 10 to 15 years. He was unable to completely look after the permanently damaged nerve ends. However he gave me back my life ( I was only 44 ) . Had I not had that surgery, I would never have able to pick up my 1st grandchild born the following April '91. He has not got the greatest bedside manner , and often seemed a bit distracted ... I think that he was just very focused. As far as I am concerned I wasn't looking for a friend I was looking for the BEST BACK SURGEON AT that time. I will speak glowingly about him forever .. He was superb for me !!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Worst! Funny thing is he seems to think that he is the best... Hell no

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Pierre Dupuis this morning for an evaluation. I had read negative comments about him to only discover that he is a human and professional as should be. Regardless of the rapport that will be added to my file, I rate him a good nine 9/10 and appreciated his sense of humour ! I am a teacher and this means alot ! M DER, Montreal Qc. - helpfulness: cannot at this point...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

This docter was very though with me. I wich to never see him again.. He was very inhuman.. I'm very frustrated about his work... But he seems to know what he does...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I waited a year to see this back specialist, and all he could do was tell me I was not a surgical candidate. Im from the States, and never had this kind of horrible office visit, and remember, I have had a chronic degenerative disk disease for several years, and this guy couldn't even send me to any other doctor for care...I was sent to a pain clinic and they have a 3 year waiting period!! Not only did the MD not answer my questions, but he failed to take time to exlain anything!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010