Ratings for Dr. Tony Giantomaso

This doctor really tries to help. Can’t say enough about his staff, always calls beforehand and in emergencies has gotten me in.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I love Glenda and Dr. Giantomaso He has helped me immensely over 8 years.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Excellent doctor..."...............................

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I had my appointment rebooked twice after waiting over a year to see him, so initially a frustrating experience. But the first visit gave me confidence the doctor could help me. Now after my bone scan and a facet block it feels like we’re definitely on track to resolving my back pain. I’ve tried many other treatments, so my fingers are crossed that this can help me long term. Dr. G only added one medication and so far I feel fine without side effects I’ve had in the past. His staff Glenda is friendly but booking takes a long time. Really nice clinic with a large waiting area.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Once you actually get to see him, after a year long wait, it’s wirth it. His punctuality is usually good but parking is expensive when he’s late. My headaches have been tickety-boo since treatment which is a fantastic feeling. But validate parking please!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Very strange comments. I was just going to comment on how happy I was to have Dr. G as my doctor. He’s so nice and helpful. He just did my insurance forms without charging me. He’s been great for my trigger point injections and medications, and when my family doctor can’t see me he gets me in quickly. Thanks for helping me out Dr. Giantommaso!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

What a difference a year makes. This doctors office was very helpful for figuring out my back pain issues. I haven’t been able to do much for over a year. I was able to get some proper medical x-rays and scans done and the problem was found in my lower Sacral joints. Now that I treated them I’m feeling a lot better. Overall I would recommend although it’s a very busy clinic and sometimes parking can cost.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I found Dr. Giantomaso very thoutough and took time to examine all my problems. His clinic offers services that others don’t which was great when I needed prolotherapy. Recommended if you have hard to deal with problems!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I have never met a more arrogant and narcissistic doctor. I asked for gown so he could administer pain aid and I was refused - 'no necessary'. I had to sit there trying to cover my bra/breasts and could literally feel him looking. He was absolutely TERRIBLE. WOMEN, STAY AWAY!

Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Giantomaso is fantastic at chronic pain management. He is knowledgeable on the latest research and interventions to help you if you don't want to try spinal surgery/aren't a surgical candidate. He is patient and truly cares about his patients. I used to see him at Caleo Health but I believe he has switched clinics.

Submitted February 14, 2018