Ratings for Dr. Tony Giantomaso

After my doctor ran out of ideas about my back pain I was sent to Dr. Giantomaso. He figured out that my facet joints were the problem and now I get regular injections and am working with a physio on core strength. The worst part was that there are very few doctors for back pain in Calgary and I had to wait almost a year to get there.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Giantomaso has helped me with my neck pain for years. His clinic and secretary are very nice and helpful. I just have to see him a few times a year now and everything is on track for th future

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Love Dr. G! I've seen many doctors for my pain but he tried everything but the kitchen sink. Ended up needed a nerve burning but it worked great. Dr. G is blunt and straight forward which I like. He used to be on time but now hes so busy I wait more often, but not a huge deal.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I absolutely love him! Seeing him for 8 years, knows my problems looks at his screen to see last appt treatments! A true gentleman!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

He was very honest about my prospects for surgery or recovery, which was nice for a change. Offered me medications and recommended exercise. Otherwise couldn't offer me much else, but was thorough and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Highly recommended. Dr Giantomaso was the only doctor that gave me free samples after I lost my benefits. He has never charged me for a doctors note. I was referred to other doctors when I needed it and ordered many tests to make sure I didn't have worse arthritis. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Helped my husbands shoulder pain a lot. He wasn't sleeping and couldn't lift groceries or do much st all with his left arm. Dr g ordered MRIs and now we are waiting to see a surgeon. The injections dr g does in his office have controlled most of the pain but we hope the surgery will fix the problem for good.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

My headaches are under really good control after Dr . Giantomaso removed some medications and added Botox. Now after 3 Botox treatments my headaches are at 90% better. The injections are very quick and dr giantomaso got them covered by my insurance. He is friendly and smiley when I see him. The clinic does have pay parking which is annoying if he is running late.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. G is has been an excellent doctor for me now 5 years going. He has a very busy office and his waiting room looks like a rougues gallery sometimes. He takesin all types of patients, which I guess is why his waiting list is so long. I really got a lot of help and my pain is in better control then it has been in years. He does push injections a fair amount but they seem to work.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

arogant and rude. Spent almost 7 years with him, some might ask why i stayed so long?? try to get someone else. I had to beg for help, Mri's, and support.Finally booked my own Mri... surgery needed asap. i was over medicated, never supported to get off my meds and once i was not getting anything from injections i was told that he was done treating me. Never suggested a multi level treatment program. I am now at the National spine center and getting the help i need from caring and kind people

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017