Ratings for Dr. Tony Giantomaso

arogant and rude. Spent almost 7 years with him, some might ask why i stayed so long?? try to get someone else. I had to beg for help, Mri's, and support.Finally booked my own Mri... surgery needed asap. i was over medicated, never supported to get off my meds and once i was not getting anything from injections i was told that he was done treating me. Never suggested a multi level treatment program. I am now at the National spine center and getting the help i need from caring and kind people

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Constantly contradicting himself and back peddling prescribed course of action. Blamed GP for not following his orders in letters sent. Asked GP how many letters he had out of the 10 supposed letters and he had 1. Terrible manners and threatened to black list list us. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I found Dr G to be very condescending when he speaks to you. He asks questions and doesn't wait for your complete answer before asking the next question. He seems very uninterested in your issues and also made a couple of inappropriate comments during the exam. I would not recommend him under any circumstances. I found the staff to be friendly.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. G's assistant Glenda is very rude on the phone. Since I started seeing him he has moved clinics 3 times and each time he moves they lose my appt time. I have showed up at his office and been told I did not have an appt. Luckily I still had the card that had Glenda's handwriting on it so they let me in. When I call to make an appt. (which is never less than 3 months out) Glenda accuses me of no showing the last appt, unbelievable. She is the worst part of the whole ordeal. Dr G seems to constantly be on holiday for long stretches of time. I don't find him to be much interested in me as a patient, kind of offhand and rushes me through appts. Really disappointing all the way around.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Self important (answers his cell phone for personal calls in appointments), poor bedside manner and did not ask me any questions relevant to my actual issues. Assessed me for things that were unrelated. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr G for several years and I have no complaints about his treatment of my neck pain. He answers any questions I have and he has helped me with work related issues. I can get immediate relief from pain and he books me with specialists for treatment down the road.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I also found this doctor to be extremely arrogant and rude. He would not let me get a word in edgewise and kept talking over me. When I first went to see him he gave me medication which reacted with another medication I was already on - it was a horrible experience. This doc is very paternalistic - there is no conversation, just 'do what I say'. He recommended new orthodics (I didn't need them) and he sent me to his wife who is a chiropractor to get them made. If you want to be a partner in your own health care this is not the doctor to see!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I found this Doctor to be very arrogant. Barely let me finish a sentence before telling me what he wanted to say. If I did manage to finish a sentence he was blaise about my concerns. Didn't even take the time to read the 3 page intake form I had to fill out, so I don't know what the point of filling that out was? Left with several different prescriptions and a feeling of indifference to my issues. Would never return to this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

with over 20 yrs of conic pain, Dr G has been the best in assessing the problem and helping control it..

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. G. has been a lifeline for me dealing with post-surgical extreme nerve pain. He has continued to work over the last 6 years to help me function better. He is very busy but quick to figure out what is wrong and punctual. So much appreciate him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016