Ratings for Dr. Tony Giantomaso

I also found this doctor to be extremely arrogant and rude. He would not let me get a word in edgewise and kept talking over me. When I first went to see him he gave me medication which reacted with another medication I was already on - it was a horrible experience. This doc is very paternalistic - there is no conversation, just 'do what I say'. He recommended new orthodics (I didn't need them) and he sent me to his wife who is a chiropractor to get them made. If you want to be a partner in your own health care this is not the doctor to see!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I found this Doctor to be very arrogant. Barely let me finish a sentence before telling me what he wanted to say. If I did manage to finish a sentence he was blaise about my concerns. Didn't even take the time to read the 3 page intake form I had to fill out, so I don't know what the point of filling that out was? Left with several different prescriptions and a feeling of indifference to my issues. Would never return to this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

with over 20 yrs of conic pain, Dr G has been the best in assessing the problem and helping control it..

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. G. has been a lifeline for me dealing with post-surgical extreme nerve pain. He has continued to work over the last 6 years to help me function better. He is very busy but quick to figure out what is wrong and punctual. So much appreciate him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Was a non WCB referral. Short wait time and fast answers. Couldn't ask for anything more. Have been waiting 7 years for WCB to do something to no avail. Met with Dr. G. once and have had more relief from cronich pain then with 3 Orthopod's telling me to go swimming. Scheduled for nerve blocking and follow up Apts. Would recommend Dr. G. to anyone suffering from cronich pain.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. G is the only doctor who eradicated the relentless nerve sensations caused by a MVAccident. I was treated like a lying histrionic for 6 YEARS by virtually everyone else, especially my (former) GP, Ross, who told me, "Wait 6 months, it'll be fine. Wait another 6 months, nerves heal slowly". I was referred to Dr. G by Oasis Medical in Cochrane, where my new, competent GP is. Problem solved, ability to work returned almost immediately. It's too bad there aren't more doctors practicing in this area. Dr. G needs to be cloned.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Does not listen to his patients. Makes biased and incorrect assumptions about patients he just met. Not really in it to help, just in it for the money

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Doctor G saved my life. When no other doctor believed a 19 year old could have neck problems he did. When I woke up in May 2014 unable to move my arm Dr G got me an MRI the next day and 8 weeks later I was in surgery to correct a very compressed spinal cord in my neck. It's now been 6 months since my surgery and thanks to Doctor G I am a very on the go 20 year old now. Truly a life saver!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

One of the best Doctors I've ever came across. Extremely professional and very helpful. On your side when dealing with WCB and insurance companies.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I really liked him. He seemed to be very personable and caring with quick results. Too bad he moved back to Calgary.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013