Ratings for Dr. Bayhill Dental Diaz

The true high cost for me came in frustration & time lost with this dentist. For years my previous dentist had said my teeth were fine at every 6 month cleaning & annual exam. Our family moved & needed a new dentist. I went to this dentist for a cleaning /check up & they did everything from measure gum depth to making complete molds/models of my teeth. (same w/ hubby). She reccomended a "possible crown or root canal" for 2 -4 teeth. Shocking at best. I had her work on 2 teeth. She said she needed crowns for both. On the second tooth I had to go through a multi-hour process several times as the crown devices created for the same tooth were structurally faulty & broke...3 TIMES! The "final" crown fell out twice (is now holding) but I no longer trust the dentist's opinion or the quality of their lab. The office staff & hygenists were nice. They have a play area for children but had difficulty adapting too large x-ray film for kid mouths at our exams. This office is not open on weekends.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010