Ratings for Dr. Gregory Monkewich

Dr. Monkewich is one of the rudest and most unprofessional medical specialists I have ever met. He was very rude and condescending to my family but and would not even look at us in our eyes. If you or someone you love has been referred to him, get your name on the list for a different specialist asap!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I have no idea how people had such a bad experience with this doctor? He was super nice and shook my hand so i debunked that lie, and he asked me if i had any questions. Then he got to the quick colonoscopy. He did his job great and he was everything i expect a typical doctor to be.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

My mother was having a procedure so I went with her as I'm a physician myself. I introduced myself to Dr. Monkewich, he did not shake my hand or even respond hello. I asked him a couple questions and he neither answered them nor made eye contact with me. He planned to do a biopsy, but after the procedure the nurse told us that he did not do said biopsy. The nurse said he would come and speak with us after the procedure but he never spoke to us or explained why he did not perform a biopsy. Incredibly rude, no bedside manner, would NOT recommend

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Professional. On time and it was over before I knew it. Advised he would only see me at end of procedure if he had any concerns. Whew - apparently he didn't!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Very dismissive and condescending. Terribly disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Very nice Dr. Which was so great to have when under going something so unpleasant. I really appreciated his relaxed pleasant manor and the fact he smiled.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Our 20 year old daughter has been dealing with severe GI symptoms for over 3 years now. We saw Dr Monkewich with her when she first became ill and he basically told us her illness was all in her head and I was an overbearing mother. Now 3 years and many tests and procedures later for treatment of pyloric stenosis, malabsorption and gastroparesis our daughter is still horribly unwell and has lost over 30 lbs. Dr. Monkewich was the most disrespectul, aloof and condascending specialist I have ever met. I would not recommend him EVER! If you have been referred to him, get your name on the list for a different specialist ASAP!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

This was the worst treatment I have ever received from a doctor. I was highly recommended to see him for some very serious chronic abdominal discomfort inculding many other horrible symptoms. He touched my stomach for about 10 seconds, refused to send me for an ultrasound, xray, blood test, MRI, scope etc. He made me feel like a complete idiot. Took 2 hours off work and drove to Burnaby to be condescended by this joke of a doctor. So unprofessional, uncaring, unkind and condescending.. I would not recommend ANYONE to this doctor. His receptionist was very nice, my appointment was only 15 minuets later than booked which was great, but honestly learn to respect your patients. Horrible.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

He's wonderful...has never had any problems ..would recommended him ...does a great job

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I met Dr.Monkewich on March/18/2016 because of my brother-in-law who came here as emergency and more session after that. I am eager to express how grateful we are to have a doctor with the kind manor, patience, sense of humour, professionalism and gifted and artistic skill that he has been blessed with. His dedication to his career and his patients is evident. I'm sure he has heard it all many times, but it warrants repeating that his talents are a gift to all like my brother-in-law to have been fortunate enough to have him as his doctor. Absolutely, there is no word that we can thank him enough for all he did for him. His wonderful job along with his being are priceless because what he did was a miracle to have my brother-in-law back. God Bless Him

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016