Ratings for Dr. Neil Allen

Dr. Allen had to do an emergency surgery on me and luck couldn't have brought me a better doctor. He took the time to explain everything to me and called to check on me after I was sent home. He is smart, to the point, and realistic. Exactly what I want in a doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

He is an amazing doctor. He explains everything so easily. He is very detailed.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

The BEST doctor I could have ever dreamed of having. He was my savior - I had a terrible doctor in Loveland and was very discouraged with my pregnancy. Dr. Allen was a breath of fresh air and made my entire experience one that I will not forget. He told me each and every appointment how great I looked (which is music to a pregnant ladies ears!) and would answer every last one of my 198357 questions. His nurse, Deb, was also wonderful. I delivered on the one weekend Dr. Allen was out of town, and he visited me in the hospital bright and early the morning he returned, apologzing that he wasn't there for delivery. He is a truly amazing doctor, and one that I hope to have for many years to come!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Allen was the best doctor I could have asked for. I had asked around and he was highly recommended. I had planned on visiting several OB/GYN doctors, but after meeting him and noting his bedside manner, I decided on him. Dr. Allen's mantra is "healthy mom, healthy baby." I 10,000% recommend Dr. Allen. He truly is the best!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

he has such a wide range in knowledge. Willing to listen. He wants to help his paitents

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Neil Allen's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal