Ratings for Dr. John MacLeod

He answers your questions but he doesn't seem to really care about you

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Very kind and approachable ! He reassures his patients and is very confident

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

He makes me comfortable and most of all I trust him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr John Macleod is the most caring Doctor I have known. Even makes calls to discuss results, etc...

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Great consultative, knowledgeable professional. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

In my 66 years I have never encountered a family doctor as professional and attentive as Dr John MacLeod, his bedside manner is inspirational, he always has time for you and follows up personally on everything, he even calls you at home and makes a house cal of necessary, unheard of i this day and age. He is without doubt the best family doctor I know.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Top knotch. Recommend without hesitation. Looks a bit like he hails from Riverdale... the Elf kingdom and not Toronto neighborhood. :)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I had several doctors before I became Dr. Macleod's patient. He is the only doctor I ever have who would personally call me for my medical exam test results. He would also remind me to get all the necessary vaccines( since I travel often). Dr Macleod is very friendly and you really feel that there is nothing you can't bring out with him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I wanted to like him, and I did for a while but he failed on so many levels, and like so many others on here, eventually I had to find a new doctor. I know why people give him high ratings, he's fine, unless you need him for something. Some of the problems are definitely not his fault, and due to his staff, but he himself is negligent, inattentive, and does not seem to care at all for his patients. He lacks the character and motivation to be a doctor, would probably do better with his knowledge in some other related field. He does not give much information, and he cannot be relied upon for things either in his areas of specialty or outside. You will not be seen when you need his medical advice, you will see him at his pleasure.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. MacLeod helped me through my severe (life-threatening) depression a few years ago. On my physical matters like my injuries and STI issues, he has given me great info and treatment. He cares very deeply about what he does and the lives of those in his care, and he knows his stuff. LOVE the support staff too!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012