Ratings for Dr. John MacLeod

Has been my doctor for 5 years now and am very happy with how he has helped me healthwise. Secretary is friendly and cheerful. He came as a referral from a friend. Very glad to have found his practice.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Great Guy. Always listens. Great advice. Is very thoroughin both mine and my partner's physicals. I have had a few crisis and know that I can count on him each time. He runs his practice on precision punctuality. This is not the kind of office that you will go to and wait an hour past your appointment.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

He answers your questions but he doesn't seem to really care about you

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Very kind and approachable ! He reassures his patients and is very confident

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

He makes me comfortable and most of all I trust him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr John Macleod is the most caring Doctor I have known. Even makes calls to discuss results, etc...

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Great consultative, knowledgeable professional. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

In my 66 years I have never encountered a family doctor as professional and attentive as Dr John MacLeod, his bedside manner is inspirational, he always has time for you and follows up personally on everything, he even calls you at home and makes a house cal of necessary, unheard of i this day and age. He is without doubt the best family doctor I know.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Top knotch. Recommend without hesitation. Looks a bit like he hails from Riverdale... the Elf kingdom and not Toronto neighborhood. :)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I had several doctors before I became Dr. Macleod's patient. He is the only doctor I ever have who would personally call me for my medical exam test results. He would also remind me to get all the necessary vaccines( since I travel often). Dr Macleod is very friendly and you really feel that there is nothing you can't bring out with him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014