Ratings for Dr. Birdie M. Varnedore

This individual is simply incompetent. At the hospital Emergency room she took me off medication I had been taking for years under direction from my Neurologist. I needed this medication to be able to function at all. This caused me all kinds of additional serious problems. It scared the heck out of my family because now I was having additional health problems I'd never had before. When they talked to her about these (which only started after being treated by her) she simply blew them off.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

First went to Dr. Barnedore 1/2009 after first appointment three follow up visits were canceled and rescheduled by the doctor. Last appointment on March 16th found the office closed. I called office number and the voicemail box was full. When I called back. The voicemail message said the office was permenantly closed and records would be made available to primary care physician. No explaination no follow up.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

She will cancel your appointments, double-book her patients, and has no regard for the inconveniencing her patients. I waited 2hrs for my first visit, then she cancelled my follow-up TWICE before I had enough.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Varnedore has never returned any phone inquiries I have made. The questions were of great importance to me. But I'm always told that my message would be given to her. I also feel that she does not review my file until I am sitting in front of her. She is also rushed. She is personally very nice. But she may be overworked. Her office staff consists of only one person. This is a two person job. I have seen some mistakes made in the past due to this problem. Thank You

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Very compassionate and emphathic. Not a great neuro exam compared to most I have had but she did listen and found what my problem was and I was finally able to get a diagnosis after years of having problems no one could get to the bottom of due to tests she ordered.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

After wait for approximately 2 hrs to see her, she just sits in front of me with a laptop computer trying to get info about my health problem. She never touches me for examination.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Birdie M. Varnedore's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Unicare