Ratings for Dr. Robert Ward

I beleive you saw Doc. Robert Ward. He is not a very helpful and has the mind set "I'm a doctor I know more than you and you don't know what is going on"

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

370 E. Chicago St. He is a resident Dr. and I don't know his first name, just that he was the worst family Dr. I've ever been to. When my 4 month old was crying he got frusterated - put his hand up in front of my son and said, "I can't hear you over the crying!" He didn't know what develpmental stages a 4 month old should be at and couldn't anwser my question. Even though I had green goopies in my eye and said that my son had the same - I had just cleaned them out, he insisted I didn't have pink eye - it just must be allergies... today a day later I had to wash my son's eye off so he could open it, it had gotten so bad that it was closed shut with green eye gunk. He took forever and didn't anwser half of my questions, and doesn't even have kids. I would never recomend going there to see him - ever.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010